Chapter #31: Proper Introduction.

I was actually thinking of rereading the whole book to catch some facts about it that maybe I have forgotten, though... I found myself unable to do that thanks to how cringey I was in 2016. ;; 

So I'm just going to straight keep on writing, if I missed something, or repeated something, please tell me in the comments.~

Now on with the chAPTER.

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

In the previous chapter...

"Wait, little bean?" She repeated, an irk mark throbbing in her forehead before she felt a wave of fatigue hit her body out of nowhere - her body stiffening as she battled to stay awake and ask the Lion demon all the questions that rushed inside her head.

But before she could do so, her eyelids fluttered shut and everything around her went black.

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

"Come on, calm down!"

(Y/n) sat up with haste after she snapped her eyes open, remarking inside her head that she was growing increasingly tired of suddenly waking up in some unknown place. Couldn't she just open her eyes and be in a place she knew and avoid the 'pleasure' of having to roam around cluelessly and possibly get chased and murdered?

Well, it seemed like her prayers were heard. As soon as her mind finished processing that last question her vision started adjusting to the sudden light that shone directly in her eyes. Even though she was still trying to adjust her sight completely - she managed to see a glimpse of something silver and shiny flying just inches away from her eyes. Her face went pale in a matter of seconds, but the information ultimately kicked her brain.

'Wait, was that a butter knife-'

"I said calm the hell down! I didn't kill her!" A snarky voice that sounded uncomfortably familiar, reached her ears. 'Okay... I think I've heard that voice before.'

The female hit both of her cheeks with the palm of her hands, waking up completely from her, I feel I'm about to pass out again but not at the same time state and opened her (e/c) eyes widely, blinking various times. Several emotions started to swirl inside her heart from the scene before her somehow was... Quite questionable but somehow made her feel relieved and terrified at the same time? 

The place where she currently laid in was the forest located in the North of London; the place she was at before passing out and starting the confusing mind game the Lion demon dug her into. The person that was raising his voice and asking someone to calm down (with a not so calm tone of voice.) was no one other than Abel. But who was he asking to calm down? A raven-haired butler that was chasing him down with a dense dangerous aura seeping through his skin. It was Sebastian! 

(Y/n) was sure that she would've laughed at the current scene she was witnessing if she was back at her home, laying on her sofa and eating. Not exactly going through these terrifying events. She, at first, thought that being in an anime would be very fun - that belief being reflected on the relaxed way she acted when she arrived at the Phantomhive Manor, remembering that her only worry used to be about entertaining kids, Elizabeth, doing chores (heck she almost forgot she was a Phantomhive maid), having her identity revealed and not finding a way back home. 

But she completely forgot that we are talking about Black Butler. The world where angels, demons, and grim reapers interacted with human beings and not always for good reasons. But what did that lead to?