Chapter #19: Friday...

"Master, is time to wake up."

Sebastian opened the courtains so the sunshine could enter the room that was lacking light. At the moment the sunshine hit Ciel's eyelids, he opened his eyes and turned around, waiting for the stinging pain to dissapear. The boy sat in the edge of his bed, and yawned. "...Good morning." The blue eyed boy mumbled, loud enough for the butler to hear. Sebastian smiled and gave the Earl a cup of tea. "Today's tea is Black Tea." Ciel smelled the tea, and wrinkled his nose. "This tea is too strong, why did you gave it to me?"

"Black tea is fully oxidised and has a darker appearance, stronger flavour and higher caffeine content compared to other teas. The caffeine content in black tea is still around half the level of coffee. Perfect for today, because a letter from the Queen has arrived." Sebastian explained, giving the Earl a letter that seemed to be from the Queen. Ciel grabbed the letter carefully, and opened it with a knife that was in his nightstand. He opened it and started reading it.

The more he read, the more he opened his eyes in surprise, making Sebastian wonder about the content of the letter.

"What is it, Young Master?" The demon butler asked, looking at the boy's facial features. He was clearly annoyed or rather surprised. Ciel left the letter aside and rubbed his temples. "It was a letter from Charles Grey." The blue haired boy answered, looking at the confused face of his demon butler. "The butler of The Queen? For what purpose?" Sebastian asked.

"It looks that the Queen's Butler has noticed that there has been recent activity of demons in the streets. And he wants us to know the cause and take care of it, since he has another business to attend. He wants us to do the dirty job, nothing new."

"It turned out that Grell told me that my aura could attract demons, and they could eat my soul..."

That sentence appeared suddenly in Sebastian's mind, remembering him the favor that (Y/n) asked him. "Master, I have something to tell you first." Ciel looked at his butler, and raised one eyebrow in curiosity. "What is it? Is it important?"

"Indeed it is. Is about (Y/n)."

-------------------------------------------

(Y/n) sneezed. "Ah, someone's talking about me." She said, sniffing. Bard only looked at her, and said: "Or probably you caught a cold." and continued to cut the fruit.

You see, the servants and (Y/n) decided to prepare their own breakfast, to see how it turned out, so right now they're in the kitchen, Bard cutting the fruit for the dessert, Mey Rin preparing the drinks, and Finnian and (Y/n) were preparing the main dish, that included bacon, sausages, eggs, toast, and lemonade.

"No, I'm pretty sure that someone's talking about me... I hope it's good stuff." (Y/n) said, cracking the eggs with the edge of the frying pan and pouring its content in it. "I am so healthy, that I can go out in the rain without catching a cold. I'm as healthy as an apple." The girl added, raising her chin proudly meanwhile watching the eggs that were frying. "Apples get spoiled, you know?" Bard said, raising an eyebrow.

"The eggs, the bacons and the sausages are ready." She said, putting the fried eggs in the 4 plates. "You're changing the subject!" The chef barked at the (h/c) haired girl. Then, suddenly Sebastian opened the door, a smooth smile in his pale features. "Good morning Mr. Sebastian!" Finny and Mey Rin said in unision. "Mornin'." Bard and (Y/n) greeted the butler.

"Good morning. (Y/n), the Young Master would like to discuss something with you, please do follow me." The butler said, signaling the girl to follow him. (Y/n) nodded and left the kitchen, following Sebastian. In their way to Ciel's study, (Y/n) decided to break the silence by asking a question to Sebastian: "Am I in trouble?" Sebastian glanced at the girl and gave her a reassuring smile. "No, you're not in trouble."