Chapter #32: The Fish Demon.

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

↠In the previous chapter...

"Hey! It's over there!" Abel's voice suddenly snapped the girl out of her thoughts, now just noticing that she was still clinging to Sebastian's neck quite firmly. She looked up at the butler once again and made eye contact with him, receiving a smile from Sebastian that made her blush.

(Y/n) shifted her attention at the place Abel was landing on, it being a little spot near a very beautiful lake that was glistening under the golden sunlight.

This was the place where the Fish demon was in, they were already halfway done with the mission.

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

Sebastian had a firm grip on both (Y/n) and Ciel, from the moment he lifted them into his arms until the second his neat black shoes made contact with the grass beneath them. The golden rays of the sun were reflecting right into the lake in front of them, making it have a more heavenly look; which was quite ironic since the four of them were here to look for a demon and not an angel.

"I did expect a fish demon to stay in a place like this," Ciel commented out of nowhere, watching Abel calmly approach the edge of the crystal clear water body and hummed deeply with half-lidded eyes. "But what exactly can a fish demon be good for to be chosen as one of the Hell's gate guard?" The young Earl had no problem expressing his doubt regarding said demon - not really thinking that he would be harmful.

"That man is powerful, do not judge a book by its cover," The Lion Demon mused, peering over his shoulder to look at the dark blue haired boy who was being put down by his 'loyal' crow demon. (Y/n) was still trying to recover herself from just how quickly they jumped from tree to tree; swearing that she was even a bit dizzy though eventually managed to steady her mind. "I thought your pompous butler taught you something as basic as that," Abel added, his narrow golden eyes glaring straight at Sebastian in a taunting manner that only made the crow demon glare back at his new rival.

(Y/n) placed her hands atop Sebastian's chest and squirmed out of his grasp, landing on the grassy ground with a light 'thud'. "But... We're in the East, we're near a lake, but how do we find the fish demon?" The girl finally asked a quite important question, since she was flickering her (e/c) eyes around and she couldn't see any sign of a fish demon or just any demon in general.

Aside from the two she came with, of course.

"First of all, if you want him to actually come here I need to get out of here and hide in a bush," Abel commented, turning on the ball of his feet and actually began to walk towards the nearest bush. "Why do you need to hide in... A bush? Is this some type of ceremony you did not tell us about?" Ciel questioned, furrowing his eyebrows in utter disbelief at the lion demon's words. "Do not fool around."

"The Fish Demon... Doesn't like me at all," Abel commented, crouching down and successfully hiding in between the bushes. "Well, the other two that you will meet soon don't like me, either," Abel added, his voice not sounding as clear as before but was still relatively understandable. "Just walk around and look inside the lake, I don't know - I never had to look for him."

'Okay, so we can't count on the lion demon,' (Y/n) thought as she raised both eyebrows in amusement and sighed through her nose. "Sebastian, have you ever met a fish demon before?" (Y/n) looked up at the crow demon and interrogated him with glistening eyes. The demon butler glanced down at the cute bean with half-lidded maroon eyes before he shook his head in denial, sighing. "I am quite clueless when it comes to them. I have heard about the Fish Demon before, but never really about what they're capable of doing and not doing."