Chapter #23: The Encounter. (2/2)

First of all, I would like to thank StarFireWolfblood to inspire me to make this chapter longer than it was supposed to be. Ok, let's stop with the ranting, I know you want to read the chapter immediately, sorry  😅

Warning: I'm really bad writing battle scenes.

 you've been warned.

Ok, back to the second part: 

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠

In the last chapter...

 After getting somehow the hang of it, without thinking twice, she clasped her hands together, created an arrow just like she saw how the other woman made it and threw it straight into the said woman's cape, scratching her arm and taking her black cape away.

The Black Witch noticed that her cape was gone, and looked at (Y/n) with surprise evident in her eyes, but then it turned into a devil smirk. (Y/n) gazed at the woman with her now electric aqua orbs, and with a smirk of her own, she said:

"Surprise."

↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠↠  

Before the Black Witch could do something to stop the girl, (Y/n) clasping her hands together for a second time, created a rope made of energy color electric blue and entangled the Witch with it, having a strong grip in it to stop the woman at least a moment. "Sebastian, start looking for the gem! I can't resist any longer, I DON'T HAVE THE PHYSICAL CONDITION FOR THIS, AH!" The girl exclaimed to the demon butler, who only nodded and vanished in thin air, probably started to look for the gem.

"S-Since when can you do that?!" Ciel exclaimed, surprised that at one moment the girl was hiding and that right now, she absorbed part of the magic of the Black Witch and used it against her. "I-I don't know! Since now?" She answered, her fingers suffering the circulation cut thanks to all the force she was using to stop the witch, who was struggling in her energy rope.

"I'm like Kirby." (Y/n) said to herself.

"I'm not going to allow you to do what you want!" The Black Witch screeched, destroying (Y/n)'s energy rope with her own magic, and flash-stepped towards the girl, and sent her a roundhouse kick, landing it in the (h/c) haired girl's ribs, sending her flying towards the floor. "Now, where's that Incubus?" The Witch asked herself, looking around for any signals of Sebastian, or how she called him, the Incubus.

At the moment (Y/n) felt the moment she hit hard the floor, she grumbled and tried to get up, but felt a strong pain in her forearms, and noticed that they were bruised badly. But that didn't stop her, because she still got up and looked at the Black Witch that was still looking for Sebastian. "I saw this in an anime, I hope it works though, the spell I mean." (Y/n) mumbled to herself, trying to remember the spell of the anime she watched. (If you know what anime I'm talking about, I love you).

Ciel looked at her with worry in his visible eye. "But what if it doesn't work?"

The (e/c) orbs of the girl looked at the young Earl, and with a nervous smile, she said: "We'll think of another thing, then."

The girl took a deep breath and enchanted the spell that she knew (somehow) by memory. "Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat!" She exclaimed while drawing a kanji (撃 ) in the air, her body permeating red energy, then that same energy engulfed the target's body, the Black Witch, paralyzing her completely.