Chapter 2

''Her eyes like a shot of whiskey, warm me up like a summer night''

Harry's POV:

''Where's my money Ty" I ask the man in front of me pointing a gun to his head. He hasn't stopped shaking in fear from the moment my men carried him in my office, beaten up. I don't know what angers me more; the fact that his shaking is annoying or that he bleeds on my 1200$ carpet. ''I'm sorry Mr. Styles, I just need a week, p-please'' now he stutters and I roll my eyes. ''You said that last week! I gave you the fucking drugs and I kept my promise!'' I yell at him slamming my fist on my expensive desk and he flinches away. ''P-Please d-don't k-kill me, I-I have a-a f-family'' he says and I sigh. ''I have a family too Tyler, I have to feed my mother and my sister, but I can't seem to do that since you don't pay me'' I say in a calm voice. ''This was your last chance'' I say to him as I pull the trigger and the bullet hits him right between his eyebrows. I roll my eyes tired of these assholes that don't pay for the drugs I give them and make me kill them.

I didn't want to be so fucked up, I didn't want to kill people, I used to care before. My father was a leader to this gang and he was so respected not just among the gang members, but everywhere around the country. He thought me everything about being a leader, he thought me that I mustn't be soft with anyone, showing emotions was forbidden, he was always strict with me. When he passed away, I inherited his position as the leader of the gang and continued to rule with it, I know I have been successful until now hence the achievements we've accomplished so far; statistics have shown that we are far richer than a few years ago and we have expanded the shipments in lots of other different countries.

I first killed a person when I was 18 years old, I was filled with regret and remorse, I was feeling guilty. I had spent days and days without sleeping and I obsessed with the person I killed. I researched him and even went to meet his family to see how they are. I couldn't get over it for months, but as the time passed so did the pain and I never wanted to kill another human being because I didn't want to feel the pain and guilt eating me from the inside. But of course I did, I killed many people since then and I somehow found a way to deal with it, if I wanted to be feared I had to show no remorse and no mercy.

I finish the glass of whiskey as I kept seeing flashbacks from my past and I slam the glass down on the desk. I look at the dead body of the person lying in the ground and I don't feel a thing, I am numb. I decide to make an appearance in my club tonight as I get out of the office and approach two of my men standing there and talking.

''Get rid of the body, find his family and make a donation of 100 000$, they didn't deserve to have a prick like him as a husband and father'' I order them and they nod.

I walk into my club and decide to go to the VIP section where I hang out with my mates. I sit on one of the couches as I see them smoking joints and drinking the expensive liquor, half naked strippers are dancing around them and one comes towards me and starts to dance around me, but I don't pay her much attention as I take one of the joints and light it up.

Just as I was about to look around the club to find a girl to fuck, my eyes land on a beautiful young girl that takes a sip from the glass and dances to the music slowly. My green eyes lock with her big blue ones and I almost melt when I look at her mesmerizing eyes, crystal blue, with so many fucking emotions hiding. She is dressed in a black dress that shows off her curves in the right places perfectly, her long brown hair falls down her waist, her lips are full and so kissable, she just looks so innocent and I want to fuck the innocence out of her.

I whistle for one of my men to come here and he leans down in front of me. ''Bring me that girl'' I say to him over the music as I point my finger to her petite figure. He looks at her and nods as he walks over to the bar where she stands with another guy. My guy tells her something and she shakes her head 'no' as I look at them amused. Obviously she didn't want to come here to me but I know he will use force if she refuses my wish. I finish the joint I'm smoking and throw it on the ground as I see him yanking her to the VIP section as she struggles against him, I smirk at her when I see the fear in her eyes.

He takes her towards me and makes her sit down on the couch, she stands up but he pushes her by her shoulders again, I place my hand on her thigh and she stiffens, obviously in discomfort as she looks at me in the eyes.

''I hope you don't mind, beautiful'' I whisper in her ear and she shivers, making me smirk again. She looks so powerless against me as she lifts her head up to look at me. ''Actually I do mind'' she says to me and tries to move away from me, but I don't let her. Feisty, I like it even more, she gives me a challenge and I admire her for it. ''The name is Harry'' I say to her slowly.

''I-I don't w-want to be here, l-let me g-go'' she stutters and I chuckle at her as I put one of my hands to her cheek, caressing it gently but she flinches away from me. I put my hand under her chin and make her look at me, I love looking at her beautiful eyes. ''I won't let you go, love'' I say to her. ''I'm not like one of those girls, Harry'' she says to me, obviously referring to the half naked strippers and I chuckle at her. ''That is why you intrigue me so much'' I say to her.

I lean my head to her neck and place my lips there, kissing and sucking lightly as I see her closing her eyes, she places her hand on my chest and pushes me away. ''Let's get out of here'' I tell her, my eyes filled with lust, how can one human being turn me on so fucking much. ''You have to work for it, Harry'' she says, the way she says my name turns me on even more. She stands up off of the couch and turns to leave but I take her wrist in my large hand and stop her, she turns around and looks at me. ''What's your name love?'' I ask her. ''You'll have to earn that too'' she says and walks away leaving me surprised. I go over to the guy that brought her to me. ''Find out everything about her''