Chapter 29

Chapter 29

''Does it ever drive you crazy just how fast the night changes?''

Arabella's POV:

"Do you want to go home now? It's almost 3 AM" Harry asks me and an idea pops into my mind. "No, let's go to the beach" I say to him. "But it's locked at night" Harry says. "Yeah, so was my house but we snuck in" I say to him and he nods. Harry parks his car in the parking lot and takes the Mcdonald's bags. "Oh Yeeey, Mcdonald's" I say and smile. We eat the junk food and in fifteen minutes we're done. "I'm way too excited for this" I say to him and get out of the car.

I walk to the fence and start climbing it, Harry comes after me, I put my legs on the other side of the fence and jump from there, Harry does the same. "It's so fun to watch you climb these fences and the roof earlier before while you're drunk" Harry teases me and I look at him and start running away from him, he chases after me and I scream and continue running. "Come here" he says to me and I laugh. "You have to catch me first, Mr. Styles" I say to him teasingly and continue running.

He tackles me down on the sand and sits on top of me as I start laughing. "I caught you, now what?" He asks me as he moves pieces of my hair from my face and looks down at me. I raise my hand to pull him closer to me and kiss him but he grabs my wrist instead and pins it down on the sand as he leans down and kisses me roughly. He grabs my other hand as well and pins it down as he moves his lips down my neck slowly, I close my eyes.

I take off his shirt and he raises my dress up, exposing my knickers, he runs his fingers up and down my legs slowly and my lips part. His hand moves slowly up and takes off my knickers as he looks at me in the eyes. He comes to me and kisses me on the lips, when his cold hand touches me down there, I gasp in surprise and he slips his tongue in my mouth and kisses me more passionately.

He massages my area with his long fingers and I barely keep myself from moaning. Harry goes down and I feel his tongue against my clit, my back arching in pleasure, his hand goes to my hip and he pins me down forcefully. He reaches for me with the same hand and entwines our fingers together as he keeps working his fingers and his tongue at the same time making me moan as I close my eyes. It doesn't take much to feel something building inside my stomach and my breathing gets heavier. "Harry" I say as I squeeze his hand tightly. "It's alright baby" he says to me and I finally come and feel relieved.

He lifts my knickers up my legs and puts them on, I use all my strength and push him off of me as he lies on the sand and I sit on top of him. His eyes widen and I put my hair behind my ear as I lean down and kiss him gently. ''What did you expect? I was training for two years'' I say to him and smile. ''I didn't expect you to have the strength against me'' he says and smirks at me, I roll my eyes.

''Did you just roll your eyes at me?'' Harry asks me and I smile at him. ''Do you want me to bend you over my knee?'' he asks again and I chuckle. I try to stand up off of him but he grabs my wrist and stops me. ''Where do you think you're going?'' he asks me and I lean down and kiss him, that distracts him and I get my hand out of his hold and stand up off of him.

''Come here!'' he yells at me but I run away from him and laugh. ''You'll have to catch me first!'' I yell and he starts running towards me, I scream and continue running away from him. Of course, he is faster than me, because of his long legs and I feel his strong arms around my stomach from behind me and I scream. ''That's not fair! You have long legs'' I whine at him and he chuckles.

He turns me around and at first I think he's going to kiss me, but he bends down and picks me up, he throws me on his shoulder and holds my legs so I don't fall. ''Let me down'' I say to him and he smacks my butt. He goes towards the water and when I realize that he wants to throw me in the water, I scream. ''Harry no!'' I say and pound my fists against his back.

He pushes me inside the water and I grab his hand as well and drag him towards the water because I don't want to be the only one in the water. He stands on his feet and shakes his wet hair as he runs his fingers through his hair, the shirt he's wearing is making his abs visible and it's a really good view for me.

''I'm very cold, we should go'' I say to him and he nods. He lifts me up again, but this time bridal style and he carries me to the fence. We jump the fence once again and I run to his car, as he goes in, he puts the heat on and he continues to drive home.

I can't believe I'm saying home, that is Harry's house, not mine. Although Harry has never made me feel uncomfortable to live in his house, the opposite actually, he has made me feel safe there and for the first time in two years, I can say that I'm genuinely happy with my life.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and his and I move towards him, and curl up on his lap as I lie my head against his chest, I shiver at his cold and wet t shirt, he kisses my forehead and continues to drive. ''Are you still drunk?'' he asks me and I shake my head 'no'.

I wonder if I should give my innocence to Harry, I can say now that I trust him with my life. He has never made me doubt him since I met him and has never betrayed me. He kept his promise to make me happy and I am right now, I think I'm ready. And it's not like he's forcing me, he has never mentioned it before and he has never pressured me to do anything, I don't want to do. I know him well enough to know that I can trust him with this.

''Harry?'' I ask him quietly. ''Yeah?'' he asks. ''I want you to make love to me''