Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Arabella's POV:

''It's all a nightmare and you can't wake up''

I hear my door being opened and I look behind me to see Harry stumbling inside my room, he laughs as he catches himself before he falls and I immediately know that he is drunk. ''What are you doing here?'' I ask him, I'm still mad at him from the fight we had earlier today.

''You wanted me to show you how I can be, do you want me to show you how I want to treat you?'' he slurs his words and I shake my head 'no'. ''I'll show you how my friends treat their girlfriends and make you grateful for having me'' he says as he takes out a pair of handcuffs from his pocket. ''You shouldn't have fucked with me earlier, now you're going to regret it'' he threatens.

''Harry, stop, this isn't you'' I say to him. ''No, this is the real me'' he says as he comes towards me, but I back away from him. ''Come here'' he says and I shake my head. ''You're drunk, you're going to hurt me'' I say to him. ''I said come here!'' he yells and pushes the lamp from the nightstand, it falls and shatters to the ground and I look up at him in disbelief.

''Harry-'' I start to say but he interrupts. ''If you don't come here willingly, I'll make you'' he threatens and I go over to him. He kisses me roughly as he grabs my throat harshly and squeezes it until I kiss him back. I taste the alcohol on his lips and it's making me nauseous, Harry is so reckless when he's drunk. When he stops kissing me, he still holds my throat tightly and I begin to lose air as I grab his hand that's holding my throat and squeeze it.

He finally let's go of me and I cough as I hold my throat gently with my hand. ''Stop'' I say, my voice raspy. ''Oh, I am not finished with you yet, this is just the beginning baby girl'' he says as he pushes me on the bed and climbs on top of me. He starts kissing my neck and his hands roam all over my body as he stops at my breast and squeezes it tightly.

He takes out a knife from his pocket and my eyes widen as I look at his psychotic face. ''What are you doing?'' I ask him as he brings the knife to the bottom of my shirt and cuts it open, without injuring me. He takes off my yoga pants and he cuts my underwear as well. ''You're mine now let me show you what that means'' he says to me.

''Harry stop'' I say to him. ''Don't move and I won't hurt you'' he says as he traces the knife on my skin, my breathing becomes heavier and faster as he traces the knife on my breast and down to my stomach. ''Please'' I say as he applies pressure to my stomach, enough pressure for a little blood to come out. ''Now, now be a good girl and stay still'' he says as he keeps moving his knife down my skin as he takes the knife and puts it in his pocket.

''Harry please don't do this'' I say to him as I push him as hard as I can with my hands on his chest, but he doesn't move. ''Please'' I say and look at his eyes, that have darkened abnormally. He grabs my wrists and pins them above my head as he holds them tightly and continues kissing down my neck while I struggle underneath him. ''You should save the begging for later, we're just getting started'' he says.

Harry lets go of me and in one swift movement he turns my body around and lies me on my stomach as he grabs my wrists and puts them behind my back, I try to struggle out of his hold, but he doesn't let go of me as he puts the handcuffs around my wrists. ''Harry don't'' I say to him as tears form in my eyes.

''Shut the fuck up!'' he yells and I look behind me and see him taking out his belt and my eyes widen. ''Harry stop'' I say to him, frightened but all he does is just hit me with the belt against my back. A few tears fall down my cheeks as he hits me again with the belt and I close my eyes. ''Harry please, it hurts'' I say to him and he hits me again.

''This is how my friends treat their girlfriends'' he says to me as the belt comes in contact with my back again. ''Are you grateful for having me now?'' he asks as he hits me again. ''Please stop'' I wince, the pain is unbearable. ''I asked you a fucking question'' he says to me as he leans his head towards me.

''Yes now please stop'' I say as more tears run down my face. ''I am not going to stop until you learn your fucking lesson'' he says as he hits me again and drops the belt. I hear him unzipping his pants and throwing them on the floor, he grabs my hips and lifts me up, so I'm on all four.

''Harry don't!'' I yell but he ignores me as he shoves his entire length inside of me roughly and I bite the sheets of the bed to keep myself from screaming. I don't want this, I am not doing this willingly, he is raping me. ''Please stop'' I scream as tears fall down my cheeks. ''If you want to play with me then we're going to play by my rules, little one'' he says as he moves in and out of me, fast.

''That little mouth of yours got you in trouble, are you sure you want to talk back to me like that again?'' he asks me as he I close my eyes and squeeze the sheets as hard as I can. ''I asked you a question and I expect you to answer me'' he says as he grips my hair harshly. ''N-no'' I barely manage to say through sobs. ''Behave'' he says as he keeps going.

''I'm sorry, Harry please stop, it hurts'' I say to him weakly. ''Sorry won't do this time, I warned you!'' he yells as I feel the belt against my back and I scream. ''It seems you like to push my buttons, well these are the consequences you're going to pay'' he says as he shoves his entire length inside of me again and again.

I taught the pain would never stop as he kept going and going and endured it, and I finally felt him coming inside of me and he takes himself out from inside of me. I feel him unlocking the handcuffs and they fall on the ground, he turns me on the other side as he pushes me on the bad as I lie on my back.

He stands on his knees on the bed as he moves his hand through his hair and licks his lips as he looks at me. He tries to come towards me but I back away from him and sit against the bed, with my knees close to my chest. He moves towards me nonetheless and comes closer to my ear.

''You see how dangerous it is for you to fuck with me like that?'' he whispers as another tear rolls down my cheek. He gets off of the bed and goes out on the balcony, I wait for him to leave to stand up from the bed. I can barely walk, I feel my hands shaking as I take a shirt from the wardrobe and put it on, and I put on a pair of knickers as I get out of the walk in wardrobe and jump when I see Harry standing by the door.

I try to move past him but he puts his arm on the doorway blocking me from going anywhere. ''Get out'' I say to him as I look up at him, I hate him. He moves his head down as he looks at me. He raises his other hand and grips my neck, I try to flinch away from him but he holds me firmly. ''Do you need me to teach you another lesson?'' he asks me and I can't keep eye contact with him anymore as I look down.

I want to scream and I want to get out of here, I don't want to see him ever again, I want to leave this house, I want to go far away from him but I just don't know where to go. I have nowhere else to go.

"Let's go to bed" Harry says and I glare at him. "I am not going anywhere with you, I'm sleeping alone tonight" I say to him and he puts his large hand on my face and caresses it up and down, I would have thought this was a loving and calming gesture but right now I don't want anyone touching me and I flinch away from him.

I go to my bed and lie down as I continue to cry, memories from the night are on repeat in my brain and I can't stop them as I eventually fall asleep, crying.