Chapter 11

''If I was a bird, would I still have the urge to fly away?''

Arabella's POV:

I open my mouth a little in shock, did he seriously say sorry? Did Harry Styles really apologize to me and show me some kind of an emotion? I want to scream right now, I feel like I'm drowning and I want to scream. All I know is that I am confused, why would my father kill her? Why would he lie and want to destroy Harry? I'm feeling so angry right now, I stand up from, the couch and pace around the room. My mind is racing with different kinds of thoughts and emotions and it's all jumbled up in my head, I can't think straight and I can't put my thoughts in a right place.

''Arabella'' I hear Harry's voice but I don't stop pacing, I think of something else, I can't think of Harry right now. I want to go and confront my father, I want to ask him why would he do this to me? To his family? My father must have known that he was the one who killed Dahlia that's why she left, we would have never believed her that Dad did it, she knew that. ''Arabella!'' now I see Harry standing in front of me, grabbing my shoulders and stopping me from pacing as I look at him.

''Calm down'' he says and I push him away from me, as hard as I can although he barely moves an inch. I take a step back from him and take the gun from his desk as I put it behind me in my jeans. ''Leave me alone'' I say and turn around as I walk to the door to open it, I will find my father right now and I will kill him.

A hand is placed on the door, above my head, closing it and I feel him slipping his hand under my shirt and taking the gun from my jeans slowly as I close my eyes and lean my head to the wall, my back is facing him, but I know he has a smirk on his face.

''Turn around'' he says in my ear and I obey him as I press my back to the door behind me and look up at him, he is so dangerously close to me, our chests are almost touching. ''You are not going to kill your father'' he says to me. ''Who do you think you are to tell me what to do?'' I ask him harshly and he places his large hand on my throat. ''You are under my custody now'' he says slowly, and squeezes my neck, just an inch. ''You are going to do exactly as I say'' he says, squeezing me even more. ''You are going to obey me and respect me, and be a good girl'' he continues, as he squeezes a bit more harshly. ''Because I own you now'' he says and cuts my breathing, I place my small hand on his wrist as I try to get it off me, but he wouldn't let go of me.

''Do you understand?'' he asks me and I nod, looking at him in the eyes. ''Do you think I'm fucking around Arabella? Use your fucking words!'' he yells at me and I try to flinch away, but I can't. ''Y-yes'' I barely manage to say and he lets go of me. I place my hand on my throat as I cough and gasp for air. ''Don't ever try and disrespect me ever again!'' he yells at me. ''You're sick'' I say to him as tears form in my eyes. He turns around and hits my cheek with his palm, sending my whole weak body to the ground. He kneels down in front of me and moves his hand under my shirt. ''Don't make me punish you again'' he says to me and presses his fingers on the wounds on my back, reminding me. I arch my back and whimper in pain as he removes his hand and wraps it around my upper arm instead, making me stand up on my feet.

''You are going to live here, from now on so get used to it. You fit in my plan perfectly as I'm going to use you as a bait and have your father come in here and try to rescue you'' Harry tells me and I almost laugh in his face. ''You saw how much my father cares for his children, he didn't care about Dahlia and he surely doesn't care about Mike or me, we are nothing to him, all he cares about is destroying you'' I tell him and he looks at me.

''Don't worry Arabella, he will come for you, after he sees what I've done to you and what I plan for you, in the meantime you will tell me all the plans you plotted against me'' Harry says as shivers run down my spine. ''Go and get some rest, Arabella, you seem tired'' he says to me and I look at him one more time before leaving his office, I don't plan on staying in this house much longer and I want to get out of this place as soon as I can.

I have a terrible headache and my throat hurts really badly, I don't feel well at all, I want to take a pill to help me with the headache but I don't want to go downstairs and ask Harry for it, I feel like I'm about to have a fever and I don't like it at all.

As soon as I get inside 'my' room, I go to the balcony and search for a way out of this place. This house is surrounded by a huge garden on each side and the garden is surrounded with a fence, there are gates in the front, where a security guard stands, but I can easily go to the back of the house where no one is guarding the place, although I doubt Harry would make it so easy on me to escape, I might have to hurt a few people and climb a few fences to get out of this place. If I feel something, I act, if I want something, I take it. I don't wait for people to help me, I always do it myself.

I get back inside the room and go to the walk in closet, I put on a sweater and combat boots because I'm the most comfortable in those to run with and fight with. I go outside on the balcony climb on the balcony rail as I reach the other balcony next to mine and climb in that one. My goal is to get to the room next to mine so I can easily get out of the room because there are guards standing in front of my room. I easily sneak out of the room and go down stairs where no one can see me, all I want to do is find a weapon room where I could at least get a gun or a knife, but after searching for the room, I'm unsuccessful in finding it so I go to the kitchen and just take a kitchen knife, that'll have to do it. I place it in one of my combat boots and I continue to search around the house for a back door. Of course to make things even more worse, when I find the back door it had to be locked so now I have to take out a bobby pin and unlock the door with those. I jiggle it in the door knob and after a few minutes I finally open the door.

As I was going to step out of the house, I feel an arm wrapping around my throat and dragging me backwards, until the person behind me stops and I see Harry in front of me. ''Where do you think you're going little one?'' Harry asks me as I see the person behind me is still holding me and he is twice my size. ''It looked like you were trying to escape, Arabella'' he says and I struggle in the guy's grip but he only tightens it around my neck. ''Tell him to let go of me'' I say to Harry and he smirks.

It angers me how he thinks that he can just do whatever he wants with me, like I'm some doll to him that he can mess with. I place my hands on the guy's arm that's holding me from behind and I bend down and throw him over me as he lands on the ground on his back. I take out the knife from my boots and place it on his throat as I look at Harry.

''That was totally unnecessary, Arabella'' Harry says, looking at me amused. ''I know, I did it to prove my point'' I say to him and stand up on my feet as I throw the knife on the ground. Even with this knife I could fight with two guys the most but not with Harry and I can never escape this place if Harry is around me or if he catches me.

Harry grabs my upper arm and starts leading me harshly upstairs in the room I'm staying in, he throws me inside the room and closes the door. ''What the fuck were you thinking?'' he yells at me. ''You can't keep me locked in here like some caged bird, Harry!'' I yell, but not as loud as him. ''Yes I fucking can! I thought I made it clear to you that you're mine now and you're going to stay here until I say so!'' he yells and I flinch away from him. ''I'm not yours! I'm no one's!'' I yell. ''You can try to escape all you want but you will never succeed because I will always be there to stop you! Even if you do manage to escape I will find you and take you back!'' he threatens. ''You have no right to lock me here, you get nothing from me!'' I yell at him and put my hands in fists as I push at his chest as hard as I can, barely managing to move him an inch. ''You don't even know my plans, Arabella!'' he yells at me as I continue to punch his chest as hard as I can. ''Let me get out of here! I don't want to be here! I hate you!'' I yell at him as tears start pouring down my cheeks, not helping the headache I have right now. ''Fight back!'' I challenge him, but all he does is grab my small wrists in his large hands and stop me. ''Calm down, Arabella'' he says to me and I take a step back as he lets go of my wrists.

I feel sick to my stomach as I turn around and run to the bathroom, I kneel in front of the toilet and start throwing up, I feel my hair being lifted off of my shoulders, as he rubs my back while I empty my stomach. I flush the toilet and stands up to wash my teeth, I feel disgusting and sick. Harry touches my forehead when I turn around and he furrows his eyebrows. ''You have a cold'' he says and I go to the bed and lie in it as he gets the medication, he gives me a few pills and some water to drink as I look at him, carefully. Why is he helping me now when he yelled at me just a few minutes ago?

''Get some rest, Arabella'' is all he says before leaving my room. I feel extremely tired now, this was a long day as I close my eyes and finally allow my body and mind to rest.