Chapter 18

Chapter 18

''It's the beat that my heart skips when I'm with you''

Arabella's POV:

I get in my room and the first thing I see is a dress hanging on my door, it is a beautiful long pale pink ball gown that is strapless, the dress itself is really gorgeous and I go over there and run my hand through the soft material. Then I remember that Harry and I have a party to go to in a few hours, but I didn't think it was this kind of party, I thought we were going to a club.

My door opens and Harry walks in with a smile on his face. ''Hello beautiful'' he says and comes in and I turn towards him. ''I see you found your dress'' he says. ''It's not hard to miss'' I say to him as I look at him. He is wearing a tee shirt and I can see his beautiful tattoos all over his well-defined arms. ''It's beautiful'' I say and smile at him. ''I picked it up, I thought it would look good on you'' he says and smirks at me, I haven't seen that smirk in a long time. ''The party is in exactly two hours, start getting ready'' he says before leaving my room.

I go in my bathroom and put the water on in my bath, I decide to take a long bath. I take off my clothes as I go in the bath and lie down, I close my eyes and just focus on relaxing. I haven't had a time to myself in years, I always do things in a rush or my time is planned out, I feel like I don't have time for anything anymore. I look at my body and see that the bruises on my wrists have completely disappeared now, and the huge bruise I had on my stomach has been healing and it will almost vanish. Harry has been treating me well thus far, yesterday after we took a long nap, we had a quick dinner and then he left because he said he had some business to take care of, I stayed in the house and read a book before falling asleep again. I feel safe again, he offers me safety and comfort something I haven't felt in a long time and when I'm with him it's real, I don't have to pretend around him. I feel myself again, there are no secrets, no lies, I don't have to pretend that I'm okay when clearly I'm not, he understands that I'm in pain and he accepts it, he understands me. I have also noticed that the nightmares are gone, now that I have met Harry and I know more about him and see how he is like, I'm not afraid anymore, I don't have those haunting nightmares anymore because I feel more at peace.

I sigh and decide to start washing my hair with a shampoo and then washing my body, when I finish I get out of the bath and wrap a towel around my hair and body, I see that I forgot to take underwear with me to the bathroom and I roll my eyes. I get out of the bathroom and in my walk in closet, I take out a strapless bra because I have a strapless dress and knickers and I put them on, I take the towel off of my hair and brush through it with my fingers. When I get out of my dressing room I see Harry standing by the door and my eyes widen, when he sees that I'm practically naked, his eyes widen as well, he was not expecting me half naked.

"Umm H-harry?" I ask and try to hide myself but I have nothing to hide with so I stand there awkwardly and try to avoid eye contact. "I didn't know you're here" I say to him and he looks me up and down without even trying to hide it. "Stop, that's making me very uncomfortable" I say and he moves his eyes up to look at me in my eyes. "We're all adults here, there is nothing to be ashamed of" he says to me and smirks at me, he is enjoying my embarrassment. "Did you come here to tell me something or?" I ask him and look at him. "Obviously I came here to see you in your underwear" he jokes and I glare at him. "Get to the point please" I say and he chuckles at me. "I just wanted to see if you're ready, I guess I came in the right moment" he says and I cross my arms in front of my chest. "I'm not ready yet, I still have an hour" I say and walk towards him, I open my door and push him out of the room as he laughs at me and actually lets me push him out, Harry and I are well aware that he is stronger than me but he let me push him out of my room. "This is very rude of you, Mr. Styles" I say jokingly and shut the door closed leaving him with a smile on his face. "Ill be waiting downstairs" I hear his voice from the other end of the door.