Chapter 43

Chapter 43

I get back in the house and go to the kitchen where I hear noises. I see everyone in the kitchen and Stefanie comes towards me and hugs me tightly. ''Is everything okay?'' I ask them and everyone looks at me, worried. ''Harry got out of surgery'' Niall says. ''Is everything okay? Is he okay?'' I ask them. ''He's in a coma, the machines are the only thing keeping him alive'' Liam says and I put my hand through my hair, I have anxiety.

''He's going to be fine, I know it'' I say to them. ''Where is he?'' I ask them. ''We've arranged to transfer him here'' Louis says and I nod. When they bring Harry, they put him in his room and I go there immediately to see him.

He was lying on the bed, attached to machines and he looked lifeless. A few tears slip down my cheeks as I see his pale face and I go towards him to sit next to him. I take his hand and kiss it. ''Please wake up'' I whisper to him as I put his hand on my face. ''Don't leave me here alone'' I say, hearing the beeping machine.

''Don't leave... us'' I say and put his hand on my stomach. ''That's your- that's your baby, I'm going to give birth to your baby'' I say to him. ''Harry, I can't do this without you, I can't- raise this baby, I-I'm so young- please come back to me'' I barely say as I continue to cry. ''I'm keeping it b-because of y-you, I know i-it will make you happy'' I say.

I think about how it was between him and I in the beginning and now. I hated him, I wanted to kill him and if I have never gotten to know him, I would be the one who put him in a coma. Never knowing him would have been such a shame, he is a very lovable person, he filled a hole inside of me that I had when Dahlia died. I would never even want to think about my life if Harry didn't exist, I would probably be dead. I look at the ring on my finger and continue to cry, our life together was just about to start, we have a baby together, we were going to get married and be a family.

I brush off my tears and stand up when I hear someone yelling my name downstairs. I look at myself in the mirror and wipe off the mascara that has been ruined due to my crying. I kiss his forehead and go downstairs, his gang is still gathered in the kitchen and they all stand around the big island table, I join them.

''We have to make a decision on who will lead the gang while Harry is in a coma'' Louis says. ''Well haven't you talked about that with Harry?'' I ask them. ''Yes, Harry has always said that Zayn would be in charge if something happens to him'' Niall says and I nod. ''Then it's settled, it's Zayn'' I say and Zayn nods, not at all happy about the situation we're in.

''Who gave you the right to make decisions for something you know nothing about?'' An unfamiliar guy says to me and everyone turns towards him and glare at him. ''What?'' I ask, quietly. ''You are nothing'' he says and steps forward, towards me. ''Who do you think you are? You're just a girl Harry used to fuck'' he says as he comes in my face, obviously angry.

''Step away from her'' Zayn says as he starts coming towards us but I stop him, I can handle him. ''Harry asked me to marry him, the night he got shot'' I say and everyone gasps. ''That's very convenient for you to say! Just as Harry is about to die! So you take his money! You're lying!'' He yells and grabs my shoulders.

I don't know what got me so angry, but I push him away from me and slam him against the fridge as I grab his throat. It is probably because my protectiveness is overboard right now, I don't have to take care of only myself, I have a child to take care of and if anything happens to it, I'm never going to forgive myself, it is the only thing that I have right now. And I want to give Harry a reason to live and talk to him about our child everyday so he would want to wake up and I can never disappoint Harry if something happens to our baby.

''Harry will not die!'' I yell at him. ''And I am not lying about this'' I say, I feel someone touch my shoulders and I jump, but relax when I see it's only Liam, I let go of the guy and step back. ''Don't ever to talk to me like that, I can do worse things to you'' I say and he stays silent.

I turn to the group. ''I have an announcement for everyone'' I say and everyone looks at me, I didn't want to tell everyone yet, but this guy challenged me and I want everyone to know that I'm carrying a piece of Harry inside of me and I want them to respect me. ''I'm pregnant with Harry's baby'' I say and everyone gasps. Stefanie and Rose jump in excitement as they come and hug me tightly, all of them congratulate me and the guys hug me as well. ''She is going to give birth to our next leader'' Louis says and everyone cheers.

''I don't want everyone to know about this, obviously Harry has many enemies and they will want to hurt my baby, I want extra protection from you'' I say and they all nod. ''Of course, anything you need'' Zayn says.

We hear high heels as someone comes in the house and all of us turn towards the sound. As the noise comes closer to us, a beautiful woman in her early sixties shows up at the kitchen door, her face holds sadness but she is very beautiful, she looks at all of us and gives us a sad smile.

I have never seen this woman before in my life, but she looks very familiar. ''I came to meet my daughter in law!'' She says excitedly and I realize she is Harry's mother.