Chapter 19

Chapter 19

''I've got so many secrets to show you, tell me how we can escape, I'll recover if you keep me alive''

Harry's POV:

I take a glass of whiskey and Arabella takes a glass of champagne, I raise my eyebrows at her and she just shrugs and drinks from her glass. ''I didn't know you drink'' I say to her. ''Sometimes when I need to relax, I have such an anxiety'' she says and I furrow my eyebrows. ''Is everything okay?'' I ask her and she nods. ''Yeah, I'm fine'' she says and I nod. Jake comes towards us and smiles at us, ''Harry, so glad you could come to my party'' he says and I nod at him. He takes Arabella's hand and kisses her palm as she looks at him suspiciously, obviously she doesn't trust him, I can see it in her eyes. ''And who is this beautiful lady here?'' he asks and lets go of her hand. ''Arabella, she's my date'' I say to him and he nods. ''You always know how to pick them Harry'' he says and Arabella looks up at me. ''Well enjoy the party, thank you for coming, again'' he says and walks away from us. ''He seems nice'' Arabella comments as she drinks her champagne. ''Like I said, it's just pretending'' I tell her and she nods.

''May I have this dance, beautiful?'' I ask her and offer her my hand, she looks at me in the eyes and puts her hand in my and lets me lead her to where the couples are dancing. We join our hands together and I put my other one on her waist, she puts her other hand on my shoulder and looks at me in the eyes. ''I-I don't know h-how t-to-'' she starts nervous but I stop her. ''Calm down, everyone is looking, just follow my lead'' I say to her, calming her down and she nods. She looks down at my feet and follows my every move. ''Eyes up'' I tell her and she looks up at me as we continue dancing slowly so she could get used to it. After a couple of minutes, I twirl her around gently and touch her waist again as we continue dancing. ''You're doing good'' I say to her and she smiles at me. When the song finishes, we stop dancing and I see my friends as I walk towards them with Arabella following behind me.

''Hey you two'' Louis says and smiles at us. Arabella hugs with all of them, I admire her, how easy it is for her to make someone love her and accept her, my friends hate everyone that we ever meet but somehow she managed to make them love her. ''Nice show out there'' Liam says and Arabella looks down. It seems to me that she doesn't like the words pretend and show and it bothers her. ''Have you seen Jake?'' I ask them and they nod. ''Still the same jackass as before'' Zayn says and I laugh at them, I take another glass of whiskey. ''Look at her'' Zayn says and points to some girl, smiling with her friends. ''She is so fucking hot'' Zayn says and leaves his drink on the table, I roll my eyes. ''I'm going to fuck that'' he says and walks over to the girls, Arabella's eyes widen and I just smirk at her, I know she is not used to this.

A guy comes near me and leans in to whisper in my ear. ''We have a problem'' he says and I look at him before looking at the boys. We had a job to do tonight, we had to steal something from Jake and the boys knew that, but if there are some complications, I have to go and figure this out. ''Do we have hostages?'' I ask the guy who came to tell me that there was a problem. ''Two hostages'' he says and I nod as I finish my drink and slam the glass on the table. ''Louis we have a little problem, come with me'' I say to him and walk over to Arabella who looks at me confused. ''I have some business, stay here with Liam and Niall'' I say to her and she nods at me, before I go upstairs, to finish the business.

Arabella's POV:

Liam and Niall have engaged in a conversation and weren't paying attention to me so I decided to go over to the table with alcohol to grab a glass of champagne. I really want to go and see why they called Harry, but I might get in trouble so I decide against it. I feel a warm hand on my back and I turn around to see an unfamiliar guy, smiling at me. ''You must be Arabella, my name is Stefan'' he introduces himself and I look at him confused. ''H-how do you know m-me?'' I stutter, suddenly feeling slightly afraid of the new face. ''Well I don't know you, I know you are Harry's date tonight'' he says and moves his hand down to my waist. ''It was nice meeting you, I- have to get back, they'll be looking for me'' I say to him and start to walk but his hand grabs my wrist and he pulls me backwards, I look at him and open my mouth to say something, but he beats me to it. ''I also know you're a Kingston'' he whispers and smirks at me. ''Let go of me'' I say to him sternly and he chuckles at me. ''Come with me, beautiful, unless you want me to blow up this place and I can do that as easy as blinking'' he threatens me and I desperately look around the room to try to find Harry, I just want him to show up and come here.

''Come on now love, I don't have much time'' he says to me and when I see that Harry is not going to show up, I mask my face into an emotionless one and yank my wrist from his hold as I look at him in the eyes, he looks surprised but he tries to mask it. ''Are you absolutely sure that you want to play this game, Stefan?'' I ask him and he smiles. ''Do you want to play with me?'' he asks me, he's a psychopath. ''Since you know so much about me, you surely know I am trained to protect myself'' I say to him. ''Very smart of you to do this in a public place where you know I can't hurt you'' I add and he smiles. ''I just came to the party love, seeing you here was just a bonus for me'' he says and touches my shoulder.

''Is there a problem here?'' I have never been so happy and relieved to hear his voice, we both turn around to see Harry looking at us suspiciously. ''I just met your lovely date here and I was just going to ask her to dance with me'' Stefan says putting a fake smile on his face, I have an abnormal desire to destroy his face right here, but I force myself to control it. ''Is that right?'' Harry asks us and looks at me, when he notices how uncomfortable I am, he furrows his eyebrows and clears his throat. ''Like you said, she is my date here tonight'' Harry says and grabs my hand in his and Stefan smiles again. ''You wouldn't mind, dear?'' Stefan asks me as he digs his fingers in my back and I force a smile. I'm going to kill him, he asked for it.

Stefan leads me away towards the dance floor and he grabs my hand and places his other on my waist, I put my other hand on his shoulder just like we danced with Harry, only he was a lot more gentle and he didn't force me to do this. ''One wrong move and you will regret it'' I say to him and he smirks at me. ''I can't seem to find your father anywhere, he owes me money'' Stefan says to me and I look up at him, I am not surprised at all to hear about my father owing money to a douche bag like Stefan. ''I don't know where he is, I haven't heard of him in a while'' I say to him. ''Is that so? Or are you just protecting him?'' he asks me as we continue to dance slowly. ''I don't know look at me in the eyes and tell me if I'm lying'' I say to him and look up at him bravely, he just smiles evilly. ''Oh, you're good'' he says to me. ''We don't talk anymore, since I started living with Harry'' I say to him.

''You found out he killed your sister and you ran away to Harry, like a scared little girl'' he asks in a mocking tone and I stop moving as I take a step backwards away from him. ''What?'' I ask him, praying I heard him wrong. ''Your sister, what was her name... Dahlia? Ahh she was a beauty. Too bad I didn't touch that before your father sent her in hell'' he says and anger starts boiling inside of me as tears form in my eyes. ''Stop'' I say to him and he chuckles. ''You are so weak Arabella, you are the weakest of them all, you can't even defend yourself'' he says to me and I glare at him. ''Come with me outside, I will show you who's the weak one'' I say to him angrily. He grabs my upper hand and leads me in the back garden as he throws me harshly, but I managed stand on my feet.

''The truth is, dear Arabella, that your father killed your sister and you let him got away with it, hell you didn't even resent him for that'' he says and I punch him in the face, his head moves to the side and he spits blood on the grass, I take this moment while he's still in this state to tackle him to the ground and I sit on top of him as I punch him again and again. I stand off of me when I see he's weak enough to stand up. ''If you even try to come close to me ever again, I will show you how resentful I can be'' I say to him, I start to walk away from him but I see Harry, Liam and Louis outside looking at me.

''What the hell is going on here?'' Harry asks us as I look at him.