Chapter 26

Chapter 26

''Never knew that it could mean so much''

Arabella's POV:

I kiss his cheek and he turns around and kisses my lips, I don't know why but I can just feel how turned on we both are. I unzip his pants while we're kissing and push his jeans and boxers down with his help. I take his already hard member in my hands and start pumping slowly up and down as I continue to kiss him and I move my other hand to his hair and brush through his beautiful curls.

When we stop kissing, I lower my head down and start to lick it from bottom to the top. I suck on the tip and play with my tongue as he hisses and grabs my hair with his hand harshly. I start taking him into my mouth and move my tongue around it as I continue to suck. "Fuck" he says and he tightens his hold on my hair.

I bob my head up and down at a slow pace and because I can't get all of him into my mouth, I take the rest of it with my hand and pump up and down in sync with my mouth. "Arabella" he moans and I look up at him, he can barely concentrate on the road ahead of him. I love seeing him lose control, I love how I can do that, how I can make him vulnerable.

"Fuck, you're so good" he says as he pushes my head even more down, I start to choke because I can't take it, but he holds me there. "Just a few more seconds, baby" he says as he growls from the pleasure he's getting and the sound of my choking turns him on even more.

He finally lets go of me and I take him out of my mouth and cough a little, I regulate my breathing and look up at him. He grabs my chin with his long fingers. "Finish what you started" he says cockily and smirks at me. "What if I don't want to?" I ask him challengingly and look at him in the eyes. He moves his hand from my chin to the back of my head and grabs my hair tightly. "I'll make you" he threatens.

"Stop looking at me with your damn innocent eyes" he says to me and pushes my head down and I let him as I take him in my mouth again. I move my head up and down and this time quicker than before and use my tongue around it. "Fuck, I'm going to cum" he says, tightening the hold on my hair. He releases after a few moments into my mouth and there is some dripping down his member.

I take him out of my mouth and he grabs my chin again. "Swallow it. All" he says and I do as I'm told, it's not as bad as everyone makes it to be. "Good girl" he says as he brushes the corner of my mouth with his thumb and I smile at him. "You're welcome" I say to him and he chuckles at me.

After a few more minutes, Harry parks his car in his garage and we both get out of his car, I start shaking because I started to feel cold, the whole situation back in the car distracted me from our wet clothes. "Go get a shower and get warm" he says to me as he puts his hand on my waist and I nod.

After my shower, I watched a movie on the tv in my room until I got warmer and I decided to go downstairs to see where Harry is. It's kind of weird that we live in a same house and different rooms but we're still acting like a couple.

This whole situation is kind of weird to me, I don't know if I would like to take this relationship to the next level. I still don't feel like I know Harry well enough to trust him or think about a future with him. I don't regret that I tried my every first with Harry, I wanted to explore it and Harry seemed experienced.

I go downstairs and look around but I can't seem to find him anywhere. When I hear yelling coming from his office I realize that he must be working. I knock on his door and open it and I see him talking on a phone, yelling actually he seems very frustrated. He hangs up the phone and slams it to the desk, he pushes his hand through his hair in frustration and his green eyes look at me.

"I can go-" I start to say but he stops me. "Stay" he says and looks at the papers in front of him. "This is so fucking frustrating!" He yells and I jump slightly. "I can help you" I say to him. "You can't and I don't want to get you involved" he says sits back and lights a cigarette. "I can't tell you how many people owe me fucking money and they have so many fucking excuses why they don't have it" he says to me as he smokes his cigarette angrily.

I go over to him and sit on his lap carefully, at first he's confused but then he visibly calms down and holds me closer to him, I lie my head on his hard chest. "Thank you" he says and kisses the top of my head. I listen to his heart beat calming down and I close my eyes.

*

When I wake up in Harry's room I don't see Harry anywhere, but I hear his shower is on, I get out of his bed and walk out of his room and went to my room. I don't know why I did that so sneakily but I just feel like I need this morning to myself. I have been spending time with Harry a lot lately and I don't want to get too attached to him, anything can happen.

The whole day I was occupied with watching tv shows and after I finished with the second season of the series I realized that it was time for a break. Harry didn't come to check on me, he's probably working. I realize it is now the afternoon and I have to go eat something, I haven't eaten anything since yesterday.

I go downstairs and walk in the kitchen, I open Harry's fridge and decide to take some of the leftover pizza and heat it a little bit. I like this quietness in the house, when I got here there were so many people here that worked for Harry, they were making too much noise. Now, occasionally his maid comes over a couple of times and if he needs his cook to prepare a meal, his people are in and out but they don't make too much noise.

After I hear the ding of the microwave I take the pizza and eat it on the counter. Harry wanted to know more about me yesterday and he asked all these questions about when I was younger, I just want to take him to a bar we used to go and show him what my life was about.

I hear footsteps behind me and before I can turn, I feel my hair being pulled to the side and then he kisses my neck slowly, I close my eyes and lean into his shoulder to give him more access. "Hey" he says when he stops kissing me and I turn around before I leave the piece of pizza in the plate.

"I haven't seen you the whole day" Harry says to me as he takes out a pack of cigarettes and takes one, he puts it between his lips and lights it. "You ran away from my bedroom" he says and smirks at me. "I didn't run away, I was just in my bedroom watching tv shows" I say to him as I continue eating.

"So I wanted to tell you" I say to him and he motions for me to continue talking. "I have seen your world, what you do, where you go out and your friends" I say to him. "And since you were asking me about what I liked to do for fun and about my past yesterday, I was thinking it would be a good idea for me to show you" I explain to him and he nods. "That would be nice" he says as he continues to smoke his cigarette.

"Yeah lets do it" Harry says, I like it that the more he thinks about it, the more excited he gets. "When do you want to go?" He asks me. "Tonight, so be ready at nine" I say to him before leaving him in the kitchen and going up stairs.