For Saruma's sake

Gran and grandpa and I were in the kitchen.    Meanwhile in the dinner room...    "You guys, please take good care of my little sister."   "Why is she so happy to see you?" Toki was curios as always    "Because I'm the only one she has. I survived the accident 10 years ago, and I saw my parents dying, it was really hard to see, but every time I want to go, she don't want me to leave, because she is afraid that I Will die too. If that ever happens please take good care of her, because she will blame herself for it! And then maybe she wants to kill herself so please don't let her be alone at that moment?!"   "We will protect her as her friends!" did all of them said at the same time   "I have been observing you guys for like two months..."   "EEEEH?!" all of them was really surprised  "And I want to say you are really nice boys but don't go too far."   And he suddenly looked at Ichi, Ichi started blushing a little and looked away.    "NATSU! Gran says that you're going to marry Nanae-chan is that true?!"   "Yeah, I wanted to tell you, but gran was faster..."   "Congratulations onii-Chan! I'm coming for sure!"   "Hey do you guys want to come too?"   "Yeah that would be awesome we Will come right?" Toki was the fastest to say something  The rest then answered: "Yeah!"   "Yatta, I'm looking forward to it! Wait! I made something for you nii-sama, come with me!"   My brother and I walked upstairs and I gave him a drawing of him and me running in flower fields hand in hand.    "Aww, thank you sis, I love you," then he gave me a kiss on my forehead.    "Hey Saruma... After the wedding, we're going on a vacation!"   "NO PLEASE DON'T GO! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU TOO!"   "SA-CHAN! CALM DOWN! I'M NOT GOING TO DIE! It was an accident back then, it won't happen again! I will be back in a month."   "BUT I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU NATSU!"   "SA-CHAN! YOU CAN'T BE TOGETHER WITH ME FOREVER, I'M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND OR SOMETHING! I know I'm the only one you have, but that isn't   true..."   Meanwhile downstairs Toki says:    "what's happening there? Let go check it out..."   When they were in front of my door and wanted to open, they heard this:   "You have really Nice friends who loves you and Will be by your Side in the time I'm away so please be happy for me!"    I felt down on my knees and hit my hands to my face  "OF COURSE I'M HAPPY FOR YOU! But I just don't want to LOSE you too!"    "You won't LOSE me, I'll definitely come back and live here in the neighborhood!"   "Okay, I'll let you go but PLEASE, keep me informed about how you're doing ok?"   "Yeah, I promise you!"   Meanwhile on the other side of the door   "we really need to support her, she needs us, right?"   "Yeah, but Let's hurry downstairs otherwise they Will find out"   "okay, Let's go downstairs!"   Heey everyone I received this painting its awesome, isn't it?"    "Heey! That's the painting I saw before in your room when I was here, right?" Ichi recognized the painting:"Yeah it's that one."   "But I'm going home for now bye." now Natsume was gone  Suddenly gran came in the room   "guys do you want to sleep over because there is coming a storm again tonight."   "Yeah, thanks gran!" all of them wanted to  Later in my room:  "Oyasumi!"   Around midnight I woke up, and had to go to the bathroom, but I forgot that the boys stayed here, and tripped over Ichi  I felt flat on top of all of them, and there I was when they started to wake up  Shiro was the first to see realize I was lying on top of them   "Say... um... what are you doing?" Toki was the next   "why you are you laying on us?"   "BECAUSE I TRIPPED!"   Suddenly there was a big BANG from the storm. I crouched and was shaking. Toki and Shiro asked what was wrong.    Ichi stood up and pulled me up and hugged me so I had no more problems with the storm. Toki and Shiro looked really surprised, but   they finally realized that I was afraid of Thunder. They came by and then hugged me too, I've never felt so safe...