The letter...

When Toki was back in the bungalow park Jiro saw him come running and asked   what was happening because he saw Ichi and Shiro unconscious lying on the stretcher  Toki was panicking and tried to talk. So suddenly he cried suddenly: "SARUMA IS KIDNAPPED!! BY SOME GUYS AND I WAS TOO LATE!!"  "EEEEEEEEH?!?" Screamed Jiro   "I have to search for her!!" He tries to run away but suddenly Haruki grabbed his arm and told Jiro to come with him... He looked pretty serious. So Jiro walked with him to a tree house nobody ever noticed. In the tree house.... "Can't you remember it   anymore we have the job to protect her!!! Were soldiers after all!!!?" And at that moment Jiro remembered it... "Saruma is the princess   of that island but nobody knows that!! Only we know it!! "   Meanwhile at a house somewhere in the jungle .... I woke up was tied to a pole and looked around ... And I was alone and thought   *WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING* suddenly there came a man with two accomplices and said: "so you're awake princess"!   I shouted" WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT!! "   And the man came up to me and pushed his finger against my lips and said: "Ssssh I do not kill you but you're going to tell me what the secret of Queen Lucia is!" I answered: "BUT I DON'T KNOW HER SO WHY SHOULD I KNOW THAT??" he stood up and became mad: "Because you're her daughter so DON'T FUCK WITH ME   I KNOW YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS IT!! Suddenly he grabbed my throat and said: "IF YOU DO NOT SAY IT NOW THEN I WILL KILL YOU!!  Is that clear!"   And suddenly two boys in sexy outfits appeared threw the window. "LEAVE THE PRINCESS ALONE!!! "   The man laughed "OR ELSE?!"   And then the two boys fought with the three guys took me with them and called the police to take them away. One of the boys held me in bride style and before I couldn't see it but now "you are Jiro-KUN!!!" he answered "So you're finally noticed it". When we were back to the tree house he told me everything about it and I was totally shocked! "BUT WHY DID NOBODY TOLD ME ABOUT THIS?!" which Jiro answered with: "Because we're the only one who knows it even your grandparents don't know about it! And we have to protect you and that's why we didn't told you about it!"  Then I thought back "And what is that secret of my mom they asked me about?" they said: "We don't know" Later SKIES gave me self-defense lessons and we head back to the camp Haruki headed back home.

Toki ran by "SARUMA-CHAN!! Are you hurt and why did they took you?"    " I think probably they don't like I'm dating Jiro right?!"    " Yeah probably! And are Ichi and Shiro doing fine?"     "Yeah they are awake let go to them they're worried too."   "ICHI, Shiro!! Are you ok?"      "SARUMA!! Are you ok?"   "Yes I am and you two?"  " Were fine. It was really strange!"   "Yeah it was". I was feeling guilty because it was my fault and I faced the ground. Jiro grabbed my cheeks and said: "don't blame yourself!!" And then he suddenly kissed me in public. Even the fact had a relationship it's still shocking for everyone. That night was the last night of the camp and Itsuki asked me to come to the lake. So I was sitting there and he suddenly jumped out of a tree and said: "there is something else I needed to give from your mum didn't read it because it's personal". I read the letter and it saying: " "Dear Saruma,   this is probably when you old enough. But no matter what is going to happen or happened I Will always love you and be in your heart!   Now I'm going to tell you something that's very important: you're a princess of the island: Luciana and you're not a normal princess you   have the power of water, fire, earth and air you can Bend them. And with the pendant you can change into everything but please take   care of it if bad people get it the world will be ruin!! So I asked Itsuki and Jiro & Haruki to protect you that they're duty!   IF you want to use your powers say this: watashi no kokoro UNLOCK and make an unlock sign around your heart  Please be save and head back to the kingdom after you're married!    I love you and take care xx mom"   Then I started to cry and Itsuki hugged me and said "I will protect you forever no matter what. Let's go back to the bungalow..."   "Jiro look  ..." as I showed him the mail his face turned different... He read the mail and was shocked. The next day we went back to our homes but Jiro came to my house and my grands were really shocked by what they saw in the newspaper. "SARUMA HOW COULD YOU?!?"  "Grands this is Jiro don't you remember? My childhood friend!!" My gran said: "Jiro you're back?!" "Yeah I missed Saruma so much that I came back for her! " "WELCOME BACK Jiro-kun!!! So go upstairs and have fun... Upstairs..." We were sitting in my room..  "Jiro!" We were sitting on my bed. "Natsu is going to get married!!" "HONTO CONGRATS!! Can I come to?"    "Yeah of course and by the way thanks that you're not calling me princess and such".   "You're welcome". He suddenly pushed me on the bed and went to hang over me and said: "but you're my princess after all!!" I started blushing and said: "but you can't do this to your princess right??" He came closer I could feel his warm breath coming closer and closer and he kissed me his warm soft lips against mine. Suddenly I didn't want it and hit him "NOOO!" He was shocked and stood up and looked Sad to me and walked away. *Jiro... And I was too late... * why did I do that?*.....*