Dont leave me....

The next day at school...
. Jiro sat pretty "down" at his table and looked sad forward. Everyone gossiped about why he was so down... I felt kind of guilty... "OK CLASS WERE ABOUT TO START!! Everyone please start the project..." I was a bit "down" too and Ichi asked:  "OOI SARUMA!! What's wrong?!" I said: "n-nothing..." And suddenly started crying Ichi hugged me and said: "what is wrong? You can tell me". I suddenly stood up and hit the  table and turned around and looked at Jiro. "I'M very SORRY!" He was shocked and looked at me in surprise. I cried and ran out of the classroom. Everyone in the class wondered what that was about.   Later on the rooftop...   Suddenly I felt a Nice and warm arm around me and looked up It was Jiro... He said: "I'm sorry too, I couldn't do that to a princess right?" He smiled at me... And I said: "I JUST DON'T KNOW IT ANYMORE I THINK I LOVE MORE GUYS THAN YOU ONLY!!But then in a different way but still they are really important to me..." "Who?!" Jiro asked surprised " Itsuki, Toki, Ichi and Shiro of course!! "  "Do you really love us?! Shouted the boys I just called."  Eeh what are you guys doing here?! I shouted as Jiro and I turned around They said: "because we wanted to tell you we are going to move to another country!" "EEEEH WHY YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!!!" I got tears in my eyes "We have to be so sorry Rumi!" And suddenly they walked away.. Later at the principal's room.. He said: "Toki, Ichi, Shiro and Itsuki we need you right now at   Hiritsu!! Ok we're coming!!"   Meanwhile at the rooftop...   "DOSTE?? (Why) THEY CAN'T LEAVE ME I NEED THEM AND I LOVE THEM!!!" Suddenly Jiro grabbed my collar and said: "they probably have to go and I'm still here!" I looked at his face and I suddenly kissed him and he was shocked!! "Why did you do that SA-chan?!" "To thank you like a princess! And were a couple right?" And he suddenly blushed and stood up took my hand and pulled me up and said: "let's go back to class together..." Suddenly Jiro got an incoming call... And he shouted: "EEEEH I'M COMING RIGHT NOW!!.... I'm sorry I have to go Sa-chan!" He tried to walk away  but I grabbed his hand and said: "I WON'T LET YOU GO AWAY WITHOUT ME!!"   "But you can't come with me!" Jiro said with fear "TAKE ME WITH YOU IT'S AN ORDER!!" I said even though I knew it was dangerous "But ..!"   "I'M YOUR PRINCESS RIGHT TAKE ME WITH YOU!!"   "Ok but you have to disguise! And don't say you're name and princess. At that place your name is Yuki ok? "  Later at   Hiritsu...   "Welcome at   Hiritsu Yuki!"   "EEEH this is   Hiritsu?"   "Yes it is the place where you and your brother and parents come from!   "Wow it's so beautiful!"   Suddenly Jiro got attacked and fell down. And the bad guys wanted to attack me to but they were too late because suddenly two guys appeared and attacked the bad guys And then the bad guys ran away.   "Are you ok Jiro?"  "Yeah but is Yuki ok?"   "Yeah she's save" and suddenly Jiro fainted the boys lifted HIM up and said come with us and they took him and I walked along with them.
And at a house in de jungle. "WERE BACK!!"  I walked in the room and shouted: "ITSUKI, TOKI, ICHI AND Shiro WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE ON Hiritsu?!" They said: "Heey Yuki how you're doing?" And smiled.   Later... I said: "Jiro is still not awake... What should we do?"   "He will wake up but not now... And we are here because we were asked to join the   Hiritsu army to protect the kingdom."   "I don't want you guys to join the army..."  "But Yuki what are you doing here normal people don't know about this place..." it was like they ignored what I said then I wrote on a paper: "I'm the princess of   Hiritsu but I can't tell it because it will cause trouble..."   "EEH" they shouted in harmony. "Really?!" "Yes and only Jiro knew it..."  "And Itsuki..." "Yes?"   "It was written in the mail you gave me from my mom..." "EEEH I HELPED THE QUE..." And suddenly Jiro hit Itsuki.. "Jiro YOU'RE AWAKE?!"   "Yeah BAKA (stupid) ITSUKI!! YOU CAN'T JUST SHOUT THAT!"   "Yeah I'm sorry!" Then I said: "Itsuki my parents crashed in this jungle right?"   "Yes they did..."