MANSION?!

"Rumi..Rumi wake up we are at my house" I slowly opened my eyes. "Thank you senpai" I got of his back. "Wow this huge mansion is your house?!". I said surprised. "its not really mine but my dads" he answered while he opened the door. "What kind of job does he have to get this huge mansion?" I asked (still surprised). "Lets not talk about his job.." he said cold and rejecting. *I wonder what it is...*. "ehm might be a stupid question, but do you have any space for me and are your parents okay with it?" I asked. "well like I said im always alone...I stay here by myself...so there is plenty of room here" he awnsered with a low voice. *I really wonder what kind of job his parents have...*. "Welcome home Rumi" he said happy. Then I hugged him "thank you senpai". "your welcome, so what now...are we going to eat or taking a bath? I don't mean together but ..." he said while blushing. "Can I take a bath? >///<" I said. "Yeah sure. Ill show you the way." He said. While walking to the bathroom: "wow this house is huge" I said. Then he awnserd:"oh really? It doesn't seem that big to me"..."OMG YOU GOT A CINEMA?!" ..."Yeah no big deal"..."NO BIG DEAL!? I live on the street...im lucky if I see a slice of bread"..."well you don't have to worry about that anymore, because now you live here" ..."thank you senpai.."..." this is the bathroom ill get you some of my clothes. And oh yeah you can stop with calling me senpai were friends now right? So just call me Kyo"..."thank you Senpai...Oops sorry it's a habit ....ill go in"..." how about this I just wont awnser when you call me senpai .... Okay please help yourself" he said with a smile. Then I closed the door and stood against it but also felt down * OMG im in senpai's bathroom...and my stomach tickles..what is this feeling?*. He walked to his room and thought * wow Its hard to believe that this really cute girl is in my bathroom*. Then he knocked on the door and called my name *Maybe she is still in the tube ill just leave them...maybe if im quiet I can lay it inside hope she wont notice me...im not ready for this.... >///<*. I (Rumi) walk out of the shower and slip over some water and faint.... He saw me falling down and run to me "Rumi!!!"...*who is that boy...* and I closed my eyes. He picked me up and carried me to his room and layed me down on the bed. "Rumi, wake up. Please wake up..."meanwhile he holded my hand. * wow she is so beautiful..that body its so smooth...* I slowly opened my eyes and made some little sounds...he started crying "Thank God your okay.." I looked around *where am I ...* suddenly I saw senpai and I jumped up and hided my private places and blushed really much.. "AAAAH SENPAI !!!" I screamed. Then he said "Ehm...here some clothes ill go take a shower and call me if you need me >///<" ..."ok >////<" He walked out of the room and I turned into a little ball of embarrassment thinking * AAAH I didn't wear any clothes just now !!!* and he thought *I saw her ....without clothes...AAAH I cant get it out of my head >///<*. I looked at the clothes and took the underwear... "aaah im gonna wear his underwear..."I mumbled. Then I heard his voice again:"are you done yet?".."ten minutes please>///<"   "ill get something to drink for us"..."yeah thank you >//<"."ok im finished" I said. And as I said that he walked in he started blushing and said "wow, n-nothing  nothing at all" he said but he thought * wow she is super cute I cant help it but staring * and then I said with a cute smile " thank you that I could borrow your clothes....so...what now?". He awnsered:"I guess you can sleep in my room for now.." ... "ok sleep well then Kyo"..."you too Rumi"