WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE...?!

On school:

"Senpai why is everyone looking at us?" at that moment I realized that we were holding hands and im wearing a boys uniform... suddenly my face turned red like a tomato. He said:" sorry I forgot we were holding hands" I pulled back my hand "im sorry senpai!!!" he awnsered "its fine" I looked up and see Ikumi "huh that's ikumi ... IKUMI IM HERE!!" she looked up and notice me. When she was here I said: "Ikumi what are you doing here? It hought I would never see you again. Ikumi awnsered: "I just transferred here". Then senpai asked: "Is she a friend of yours?" ikumi said: "Who is that?" I said to Kyo "this is my best childhood friend". Kyo hold out his hand to Ikumi "nice to meet you im Kyo" Ikumi looked confussed and said hello... " im a second year student" he said. I hugged Ikumi and said: "Senpai ill see you after school okay?" and i walked away before he could awnser.

Kyo's side:

Kanou my buddy walked by he is one of the most popular guys at school.

"hey kyo, long time no see "

"hey man it only have been a day. thats not that long."

"who were those cute little girls? I saw you two holding hands" while he poked in my stumach with his ellebow.

As I looked away I said: " that was just someone that I showed where the school was okay? its no big deal...."

"yeah sure....By the way I really cant wait for this afternoon. Were going to swim with everyone you cant wait either right?"

"were going to swim today?"

"those hot girls in swimming clothes" his face almost melted " yeah we talked about that last week and you promised to join right kyo?"

*shoot I forgot....a lot of things happened lately.* "awww man I forgot"

"still you have to go"

"I didn't brought my swimming clothes"

"you putted them in my locker last week. So you can just come along" he said with a bright smile.

"Fine you win. I'll come along." *shoot I have to tell Rumi*

"See you in class" and he walked away before I could awnser.

I walked towards Rumi's classroom as I did that I saw Rumi surrounded by girls. I ran towards her "leave her alone!" Rumi looked me straight into my eyes with tears in hers. And everyone was surprised by me caring about a freshman. "are you okay Rumi?"

R:"yeah im fine and im sorry I called you senpai again...sorry Kyo-kun"

everyone was shocke by the fact I called him Kyo-kun.

K:"Its okay and if you have any more problems come to me okay?"

R:"Hai thank you Kyo" she said with happy tears.