A special day....

Later when I came back and sit down on the bed my brother was already gone...
And suddenly Itsuki pushed me down at the bed and went hang over me and said you're my princess and I Will love you forever please
let me be you're prince. And marry me when were done at school!? EEEH and suddenly he kissed me...
And when he stopped he looked at me and I said: I WILL and I kissed him again and we hugged too. Later at the dinner table...
My Mother told everything about   Hiritsu and suddenly Itsuki stood up and said: dear KING AND QUEEN may I prince Itsuki of HEMNES
marry you're daughter when were done at school? I suddenly started blushing and my dad said: AS long my daughter loves you to? I DO!!
Then I think its ok! And my mum said: AS long you make her happy and protect her I'm ok with it too! Itsuki grabbed my cheeks and said:
I love you and then I said: I love you too and he kissed me and suddenly grabbed a box from his pocket and said this is your pendant
to your transformation and he did put the chain on me and took my other chain off and gave it back to my mother.
And after dinner my parents went back and my grands asked Itsuki to stay over and she made a bed for Itsuki. So that night in my room...
Itsuki threw his blanket aside and stood up and walked toward me. Can I sleep with you tonight in the same bed?
Ehm... ok...and I started blushing. And when he came beside me and he grabbed me tightly and hugged me and then he kissed me.
Then we fell asleep and the next day we woke up next to each other and we looked at each other and were in love and went out
of the bed and made us ready and went to school. Later at school we walked hands in hands to our class.
And of course everyone looked at us and suddenly Tora appeared and said: are you two lovebirds or something?! Itsuki said:
Yeah we are and IF you don't like it it's not our problem!! And he walked away. Later in class...
Itsuki and I sat next to each other and I put my head on Otsuka's shoulder and suddenly came the rest of Dreamish to us and shouted:
WTF ARE YOU TWO DOING?! Then Toki came close Otsuka's face and whispered, why did not you tell me you were a prince and WTF were
you two doing? Itsuki stood up and told Dreamish come with me and we walked with all of us to the theater and there Itsuki told that
we would get married after we would be graduated. Uh! WHAT DO YOU SAY YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED shouted Dreamish? Then I said:
I'm sorry I love you all but I love Itsuki too and AS a princess I need to get married to a prince! Dreamish said: were so happy for you two!! And may we ask a favor? Yes of course!! May we live together with you because we love Saruma too!!
I looked at Itsuki and he said: Why not but I have one condition! We will do everything! I want Dreamish to be Saruma's life guard.
Ok we will do that. A few weeks later at graduation day.... Itsuka's speech ... MINNA ( everyone) IN TWO MONTHS IM GOING TO GET MARRIED WITH SARUMA!! And I love her!! Thanks to her we Dreamish were able to graduate in 1/2 years!!
Suddenly everyone shouted: EEEEEEEH YOURE GETTING MARRIED WITH SARUMA?!?!
Yes I am and I wanted to invite everyone to the wedding on the island HEMNES!!
Two months later....
Today is the day that I Will get married with ITSUKI!!!
And later at the ceremony...
Do you Princess Saruma   Hiritsu want to be forever with this prince?
YES I DO!!
Do you Prince Itsuki Hemnes want to be forever with princess Saruma?
YES I DO!!
You may kiss the bride!!
And then we kissed and were married!! Ok everyone from our school!! Were the New KING and QUEEN of this island!! EEEEEH?!
You guys were Royalty?! Yes and now party! Itsuki shouted: WAIT!! We have something for you Saruma!
And then suddenly Dreamish appeared and sung a song for me.
Author :
After the wedding. We LIVED happily ever after.... THE END??