Good news....

The next day... Grands I'm home!! SARUMA!! And suddenly my grands and Natsume appeared and hugged me. Later .. Where were you last days we were worried!? I'm sorry but I find some people that were very important to me.. Saruma what do you mean? I MEAN THAT MOM AND DAD ARE STILL ALIVE!!! EEEEH?!?! Really?! Yes I did find them and they said they Will come visit us soon. Suddenly Natsume looked very very happy and shouted: YATTA! Saruma thank you!! The next day on school... Itsuki, Toki, Ichi, Shiro, Jiro and I were walking to our class and everyone looked and were gossiping about us... Later in class .. Where were you guys last days asked some students and suddenly the teacher said: they had to do a special project so they were absent by it. Ow now we understand and we were looking surprised at each other. #can Itsuki, Ittoki, Shiro, Ichirou, Jiro and Saruma come to the principal's office# when we were there... ITSUKI, ITTOKI, and Shiro AND Ichirou you are going to be an idol group!! And suddenly Haruki came in and said: we're joining to right Jiro? We are?! You are going to be an idol group named Dreamish and a warrior group in   Hiritsu and  Saruma Will write the songs! EEEH WHY SO SUDDENLY?! Because you have to! And from now on you all will be in 4th class and being seniors!!  And graduate in summer!! EEEH but we are still 1st years and Itsuki 3th year?  Yeah but you can do it!! Go home and tomorrow you will be a senior!

The next day... We walked together to school and all the students were watching at us and gossiping about us. Later we walked in the  senior classroom... What are you little kids doing in here? Shouted the students We skipped some years so now we're seniors too! EEEEH?! You skipped 2/3 years!? Yes. CLASS WE ARE GOING TO START. Shiro you will be  partnered to Jiro. Ichirou with Ittoki and Saruma with Itsuki. Ok now start your work... After class... You 6 you received a 9  for your projects good job! Later in the break... OMG you guys skipped like 2/3 years 😱 yes so what?! And later back in class.. Ok everyone you and your partner are going to one of your houses and make this project. Itsuki asked: can we go to your house I never  been there. Yeah of course. Later at my house... I'm home and I brought a classmate!! Saruma come here there is someone for you!!  I came in the room and saw my mum and DAD!! YATTA you two made it!! Everyone this is Itsuki and were partners in homeroom class My mum said: Nice to meet you! And she winked at him because she already knew him but my grands didn't know that. So we're going upstairs  to make the project. Later upstairs.... Itsuki and I were sitting on the bed... Say Itsuki... Suddenly Natsume came in my room and  shouted: ITSUKI!!! Dude didn't see you for a while!! Ehm... I have to go to the bathroom I said Dude you like my little sister don't you? Yeah I do! Please take good care of her. Like you did with me back then! The Itsuki said:   I will protect her with my life!! She is the princess after all so it is my duty to protect her as prince of HEMNES Thanks dude for everything!!