Tasukete!!! (Save me!!!)....

The next day we walked with our team to the canteen but everyone was whispering and gossiping but we didn't understand what they were talking about. Everyone looked at us so suddenly I was sick of it I shouted: "WHAT'S WRONG YOU GUYS STILL LOOKING AT US. AND GOSSIP ABOUT US. SAY.... WHAT'S   GOING ON!!?!"Then they said: "see for yourself, you are in the newspaper!"  They gave us a newspaper that was saying "HAS Jiro FOUND A NEW LOVE?" and   who is this girl? And there were also pictures of us hugging and kissing. "EEEEEEH!!!" we shouted in unison and I cried: "WHAT DO WE DO NOW??" Jiro hit mad at the table and said: "this reason I wanted to protect you from paparazzi!" He stood up and said:   "I WILL DISAPPEAR OUT OF YOUR LIFE! "And he wanted to run away but I grabbed his hand and said: "I CAN'T HANDLE IT NO LONGER TO PEOPLE   LEAVE ME!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW!! I DON'T CARE IF THE PAPARAZZI TAKE AWAY MY PRIVACY AS LONG I'M WITH YOU I DON'T CARE!!" and he turned and looked at me in surprise, but he said: "I can't do this. This life without privacy! SHUT UP" everyone around me stared at our fight  "I LOVE YOU AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU EVER AGAIN PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!" And now he looked with a really surprised face at me and said: "do you really want it? YES!! Ok then come with me" and he grabbed my   hand and somehow at the outside canteen were Many paparazzi and Jiro shouted:   "HEY EVERYONE IN THE WORLD HAS TO KNOW THAT THIS IS MY GIRL AND IF ANYONE TOUCH HER I WILL KILL THAT PERSON SHE IS MINE !!!!" And I suddenly blushed. And they were making many pictures of us... And when they finally leaved us alone every one of our class were standing in front of us: "WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?" Shouted someone. Jiro said: "Were childhood friends and we love each other. Before this it was all acting... I'm sorry ... WE STILL LOVE YOU Jiro-KUN!!!" Shouted the girls and suddenly there appeared a limousine and a boy came out of it and said: "Jiro BAD ASS YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO ME THAT YOU LIKED RUMA-CHAN!" All the girls shouted: "Haruki-KUN!!!"   "I'm sorry bro haha! It's been a while Ruma-Chan!". "HARUKI-KUN" I jumped hugged and kissed him on the cheek. The girls shouted: "EEEH? What are you doing here?" I got my bandmate visit after I heard about you two."  "I missed you Haruki-kun!"  "Wait a second did you just said your bandmate? So you two are SKIES? Hahaha since when did you want to be an idol?"  "Since I listened to one of your songs. All the song are written by you and that's why we are famous because we sang your song with our hearts!"  "EEEH YOU TO SING MY S..." Suddenly Jiro his hand on my mouth and said: "don't say it" and he winked at me. I smiled too "ok I won't say it."   Later that day SKIES had a concert so I was sitting alone at the beach with the beautiful moon shining in the peaceful water, but first a few girls Came by and said: "how do you know SKIES and why can you just kiss them?" I started blushing and said: "we are childhood friends and always kissed each other's cheeks and hugged so   it's normal for us. But we didn't see each other for 11 years so when Jiro came out of that limousine I didn't remembered him but later I did and then some things happened and it is how it is now."  They were really amazed by my story and walked away very happy  Later Shiro and Ichi walked by and they sat down next to me suddenly wipes were kept our mouths. I thought:" AAAAH what is happening I can't see anything, this is so scary!" And they kidnapped me and Toki saw it happen "Saruma!!!" and he ran towards us and he wanted to save me but he was too late. Then Toki went to Ichi and Shiro.They were out of sight so Toki called an ambulance for Ichi and Shiro.