Old memories....

Will be corrected Asap, yet i decided to post the old chapters so you can still read if you want to :D has been requested! Sorry for the horrible grammar actually wrote this 4 years ago :P I'll Try to correct each chapter ASAP! Please enjoy the read~ And feel free to private message me if you think something should be different~ xxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Today is a special day, I Saruma no Ryoshi would like to announce the birth of our daughter named Rumi Luciana Hemnes. She is born on the date: 04-07-2013. From now on this will be Rumi-day to celebrate the birthday of the princess. So far this message to the kingdom." I said. And meanwhile sharing the message Itsuki lifted Rumi up. After the announcement Itsuki and I went on a visit in Japan at my grandparents.

Later..

" Saruma, Itsuki this is our beloved little Rumi?" gran asked. "yeah" I awnsered. I went upstairs and sat down in my room on my bed. The light were shining through the little whole between the curtains.I layed down on my bed and closed my eyes. I thought* there so many things that happened here...*. Then I felt asleep. I opened my eyes and there was ichi hanging above me with his black hair that felt soft and smelled nice like just washed hair. And his beautiful dark blue eyes that looked me straight in the eyes. "Saruma I love you forever and ill protect you forever" he said. His warm body above me.... His face came closer and closer. I could feel his soft warm lips against mine he is kissing me.... Suddenly I woke up. *WHAT AM I DREAMING ABOUT I CANT DO THAT IM MARRIED WITH ITSUKI!!!*

At that moment Itsuki came inside the room he saw me sitting on the bed. He walked towards me, pushed me down and hang over me. " You where thinking perverted ne?" he was hanging over me with his dark brown hair that felt soft and smelled nice like just washed hair. And his beautiful dark brown eyes that looked me straight in the eyes. "Saruma I love you forever and ill protect you forever". I pushed him off of me and sat up. He was sitting on the ground looking at me. "Saruma are you ok?" he said. I hided my face in my hands. *Whats going on with me?! I just day dreamed about Ichi and pushed my husband on the ground...what should I do?!* I turned towards Itsuki:" I'm sorry" pulled him up and he hugged me so intense his warm body against mine... im sure Itsuki is the one. We walked together downstairs. "Gandma and granddad this wil be the last time you'll see Itsuki, Rumi and me, I just feel it" I said. Everyone looked at me what I was talking about. We will be leaving now. Rumi and I were taking a walk in the park....threw the city... and then back to the house of my grandparents... on my way back ... " Its such a nice view.." I walked over a bridge suddenly I was surrounded by a lot of ninja's "EEEH what do you want of me ?! Leave me alone!!" I screamed. I looked down the bridge ... It was to high to jump... I looked at the ninja's. *no..no way to escape..."Give us the baby now!!!" one of them shouted. I stepped backwards: 'NO DON'T TAKE HER !!!" and before I realized it I bumped into the bridge and felt backwards of the brigde. "AAAAAAH!!" but one of the ninja's grabbed my feet and Rumi slipped out of my hands "NOOOOO!!!!" one of the ninja's jumped after her, but suddenly a boy appeared and kicked the ninja knock out. His strange blue/green hair was the last thing I saw before I fainted and the ninja's took me with them.