A trip to the mauntains...

The next day we woke up all next to each other. Later while we were walking to school we saw Itsuki  "ITSUKI-SENPAi!!!" Toki, Ichi & Shiro were shocked that I dare to talk to a 3th year's student, because that wasn't normal..  "Oi Ru-Chan, how you're doing?"   "EEEH why did he call you Ru-Chan?" Shiro, sharp as always  "Because he wants to why are you acting so weird Shiro? By the way Itsuki may I walk with you to school?"   "Yeah of course Ru-Chan shall we?"   And then I left the boys and walked with Itsuki to school.   The boys were pale and were looking shocked. "By the way Ichi, what was that yesterday?" Shiro asked. "Now look her parents died in a plane accident, it was thundering really much, so she's afraid of it, and when we were talking about her parents, she couldn't handle it anymore and started blaming herself for it,   and start thinking of killing herself."   "WOW! I would never have guessed she was like that. "Shiro said  "Wait how do you know about that all?!" Toki said  After he explained everything that happened that night  "EEEEE!!! SHE KISSED YOU!?!? Why!?" shouted Toki and Shiro  "I don't know. She said she didn't know it either and please don't tell her I told you this."
Later In class...
"OK MINNA! WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP THIS WEEKEND SO GO HOME AND TAKE YOUR STUFF, WE'RE LEAVING TONIGHT! And the roommates are already decided because the senpais choose two partners so there 5/6 persons in a bungalow. So go now!" After we packed our stuff we were on our way to the bungalow park in the mountains.   So in the bus.. I sit down and Itsuki sat down next to me and the others sit down somewhere else in the bus but they were looking at us all the time because they didn't trust Itsuki. But we were all in the back and they had to sit in front. So then they turned around. Suddenly Itsuki grabbed my chin and came closer to my face with his. My heartbeat raced right away. * What is he doing? Am I blushing? Aaaah what should I do?!* Then he kissed my forehead. And sat normal again and laughed "haha you were thinking I would kiss you right?" Now turned red and faced the ground and hided my face behind my hair. Then suddenly he pulled in my leg and pushed me down and hang over me." This is what you wanted right?" and he slowly came closer and kissed me. When he stopped I slapped him because for some reason I didn't wanted that kiss. So we both sit up and look out of the window. Then we finally arrived. It thought it would never end... "Ok and now the last group: ITSUKI, Ichirou, Shiro, ITTOKI AND SARUMA". Suddenly all the girls looked at me and said: 'why are you the only girl with only hot guys in a bungalow???!?"   "I don't know..." I answered a bit dreamy." Later in the bungalow .. "Saruma you can take the two person bed we will take the bunk beds". Itsuki joked "i will sleep next to rumi" "no! They all said angrily and jealously "Thank you guys, I'm so happy I'm on a trip with the most important persons in my life accept from my family" I said. "Thank you Rumi! "They said synchronic.