A new friend..

Then he started a conversation " why are you alone?" he asked me. "ehm...like I said im a transfer student I don't know anyone here" I awnsered. "but why is such a handsome looking senpai alone on a party like this?". * oops said to much again...*. He started blushing a little ...it looked kinda cute. "what did you say .. I was thinking of how cute you looked and im always alone" he awnsered. Now my face really turned red... "ehm, shall we go to the water?" I said to change the subject and get out of awkwardness. "sure lets have some fun" he said. I took of my clothes and ran to the water "senpai are you coming?" I shouted. "Yeah im coming just let me get ready"he said. *wow* he thought. "Senpai?"..."yeah?"..."im waiting :P" ... "coming" and he took of his shirt and then I thought * OMG he got a six-pack!!!*. then he ran into the water and asked me "are you ok? Your face is all red...". "Yeah im fine >.< come on lets play!!" and I threw some water in his face and he played along. We really had fun. Then I suddenly stepped on a shell and felt backwards. "AAAH AU!!!" he holded out a hand and asked "are you okay?" ... "yeah" and I took his hand but then he tripped over  shell himself. And felt on top of me so our faces were really close." Eh...senpai..." * doki doki* " sorry about that" he stared at me and thought *she is evenmore cute this close*. And he got up quickly and we both sit down in the sand. " so I need to dry". "yeah me too, its almost time to head back to home"he said. " ehm.. senpai about that...I got a question...can I stay over at your place for tonight?" I asked shy. He looked up surprised "huh...you want to sleep over at my house...and what about your parents are they ok with it? Causs you will be sleeping at a guys house..." he said. Suddenly I felt really down and faced the ground.."if I had them they would". "what do you mean?" he asked me. "I never knew them... I don't have a house, money ...nothing". "im sorry to hear that something like that happened to you" he looked sad to me. I faced the ground.."so can i?". "are you crazy yes ofcours" he took my hand and said "lets go home, Rumi". i started blushing "home...?". "yes I will take care of you. You can stay with me for as long as you want"."thank you senpai" I said. "But first, close your eyes" he said. So I did suddenly when I opened my eyes I was on his back and he said:"hold on tight" I was blushing really much... and then I layed my head down on his shoulder and felt asleep.