un

alexander bit his lip impatiently waiting for his friend to show up at the local coffee shop to discuss politics. he ordered one black coffee in the waiting process wondering why he was taking so long.

he was meeting with john laurens, a fine man he met at the office a couple of weeks ago while working on some papers in his office, laurens walked into his room asking if it was him, alex said yes, and they got in a discussion about a few recent events and what they needed to do about it.

obviously, laurens was late and hamilton longed to figure out why. that was when he heard the bell that signaled someone entered the shop, he turned around and laurens was walking towards him.

"where were you?" alex asked annoyed.

"no stress, a few people staying over at my house, they needed help with a few things." laurens explained and ordered his own very specific coffee.

"okay, then." hamilton replied and sipped his coffee.

they sat there talking about all the politics and upcoming events, laughing and very occasionally taking a sip of their coffee in unison and laughing some more.

"so, who's staying over?" alex asked curiously.

"a few friends of mine. we're having dinner tonight. except the girls, they're having dinner upstairs by themselves. you're welcome to join." laurens responded, and smiled.

"okay then, what are the names?" alex asked another question.

"well, for the guys, hercules mulligan, we call him herc or mulligan, and marquis de lafayette, but we obviously call him lafayette. for the girls, it's eliza, angelica, and peggy schuyler." he laughed in his response.

"peggy?" alex raised an eyebrow.

"yeah apparently it's short for margarita or something, i don't know." they both laughed at this and took another sip of coffee.

"well i shall see you tonight then." alex waved off as he got a text and had to leave.

"you as well, good day!" laurens waved in goodbye.

alex walked across the street towards the nearest bus stop. laurens lived far ways from his home so he had to take a bus stop to get to his place.

when the bus pulled up he hopped inside and waited for the closest stop. he finally gets off and walks towards laurens' home.

five minutes later he finally gets to the house. it's big and built with tan bricks. it was pretty and had two tall bushes on either sides of the door. he walked up to said door and knock calmly, waiting patiently this time.

finally, laurens opens the door, and welcomes him in where he leads him to the room the guys were staying in, there were three half-empty bottles of beer and one full one, which alex expected was for him. they welcomed him in and was introduced to all the guys he was told about earlier that day.

"lafayette. good to meet you." he shook his hand firmly and hamilton could immediately tell he was very french.

"hercules mulligan, call me mulligan. pleasure to meet you." he also shook his hand firmly.

"so now you've met the guys i guess we should-" laurens started when the door opened.

a brunette with a long blue sundress on was peaking her head through the door.

"have you guys seen peggy?" she had a soft and tender voice that hamilton enjoyed.

"oh hey 'liza." laurens waved, she smiled.

"we have- ay, noht seen her, noh." lafayette said.

"oh, ok. i dont recognize you?" eliza asked raising an eyebrow at hamilton, he laughed and looked back up at her.

"hamilton, alexander." hamilton smiled and kissed her hand formally.

"formal. im eliza. well, ill see you guys later." eliza teased and skipped off.

hamilton scoffed and sat back down while all the guys were looking at him with both eyes raised.

"what?!" hamilton whined.

"you were totally just flirting with eliza." mulligan teased.

"no i was not!" hamilton once again whined.

they rolled his eyes at him and went back into their discussion.

"guys there was a really cute new guy in there." eliza giggled and entered the room her and her sisters were staying in.

"oh, really? does eliza have a crush?" angelica raised her eyebrow.

"shut up." she mumbled in response.

"peggy where were you!?" eliza whined sitting criss cross on the floor.

"downstairs." peggy responded in a 'duh' tone.

"okay." eliza whined and stretched.

"GUYS, PIZZA IS HERE!" the boys yelled from downstairs and they all grinned and ran down.

eliza was still wearing her blue sundress, peggy was wearing a yellow jumper with flowers on it, and angelica was wearing a red crop top with black shorts.

somehow the girls and guys all teamed together by the end of the night and were all downstairs playing jenga and headbandz while eating pizza a drinking beer, well the boys and angelica. eliza and peggy were too young. being twenty, and eighteen. (the legal age for me is twenty one so let's go with that) they just drank coke.

eliza kept blushing all the time whenever her and alexander "accidentally" locked eyes. peggy and angelica noticed and rolled their eyes along with laurens, mulligan, and lafayette.

they talked, ate pizza, played games, and drank coke and beer until three a.m where eliza was passed out in a smile on the couch, her sundress scrunched up to her thighs and her soft breathing made the room filled with calm energy.

angelica poked her cheek and eliza whined and turned over to face them and she scrunched her face up again until she was comfortable in
her position.

"ill bring her up." alex groaned.

"okay, be careful. don't drop her you'll be dead!" angelica scolded.

"don't worry!" alex said and put his hands up in defense.

he slowly picked her up and she whined and tossed a couple times, he shushed and whispered soft 'i knows' every now and then, so like every single second of him picking her up. alex finally picked her up and steadily brought her upstairs, and placed her in the bed closest to the door. he tucked her in a kissed her forehead and she smiled again, sleepily saying,

"thank you, alex."

"you're welcome, love." he responded softly and slowly closed the door.

first chapter done, omg I love this a lot already ilygsm <3 so glad you could atleast cope with this change a bit it's a bit sudden but yeah love you guys!

love, emma xx