épilogue

10 years later

10 year old phillip hamilton and 5 year old angie hamilton ran across the cozy home they owned around the block. it was 10 years since they were engaged, and married, and 6 years since elizabeth schuyler hamilton finished her time at yale.

it was also 4 years since alexander hamilton was buried in a casket.

nah im just kidding.

alex wrapped his arms around his wife. cherishing her scent and kissing the top of her head. they stayed like that, watching their two kids run around the place they've called home for 3 years. they felt the weight of the world lift off their shoulders.

everything was amazing in their eyes.

they had a cousin named stephen laurens, a boy that was only 3 months older than phillip, and rubbed it in his face everyday. they went to school together, and the other happy family lived just a couple miles away.  angelica was a lawyer, and nobody saw that coming, said her entire family sarcastically. the life these families lived was long, and healthy, and happy. 

their lives might have taken a toll on them the minute they started dating, but they were together, and they were a family, and even though whenever she was nervous eliza consciously gripped onto alex's hand, or arm. they knew nothing would happen. because they were safe in their little cozy house on carlton pike. they knew the weight of the world was set off their shoulders for good.

god, they were in love.

they spent every night talking to eachother about their day, and what happened at work, or with the kids while the other was gone.

no, they weren't perfect.

yes, they made mistakes.

but what mattered most was that in the end, everyone was together. everyoner was happy. and everyone got what they want. they all got the love of their life, a stable balance, a healthy family, and the days zoomed by faster than anyone would expect.

their lives with different. changed, you could say. but eliza will never forget the time she first laid her eyes on alexander hamilton.

and, god she never felt so helpless.

-

omg its over and this was rlly sucky and rushed but thats ok bc the ending was happy and i fulfilled ur needs and i rlly hope this is ok ok ok i love you guys wOOOWWW

xx, emma corinne

ps i love spot conlon and racetrack higgins ok sprace is my otp fight