trois

a couple days pass and alexander and eliza have been talking non-stop. they didn't start any serious relationship yet, but they knew they liked each other. angelica and peggy would push and shove them into each other and once eliza fell and hamilton caught her which was very successful if you asked angie and peggles.

alex had been spending more time with the gang and is texting them regularly now, well, he texts eliza all the time, as in every second of every day, but he texts the guys a couple times everyday.

alexander's phone
11:47
to: lafayette (contact name: laffy)

laffy: hey we having another bro night tonight ya wanna come??
you: ya sure.
laffy: eliza's gonna be there.
you: speaking of which she just got home.
laffy: do you guys live together now or somethan?
you: no peggy's sick im helping them.
laffy: anyway, you down?
you: heck yes.
you: wait when is it and where?
laffy: today, 5:00-whenever we want
you: kk

alexander was on his laptop when eliza came in, he was doing some work for his job. eliza was out to get medicine for peggy. they smiled at each other and immediately engaged in conversation.

"did you get the medicine?" alex asked stupidly, obviously she did!

"yep. could you take it to her, please?" eliza asked.

"sure." alex said and took the bottle of medicine, and measuring cup.

alex walked upstairs as eliza was putting away some dishes, putting in some new ones. alex entered peggy's room and turned on a dim light by her bed.

peggy was extremely sick. her skin was gray, blue, and pink all at the same time, and she was always covered in sweat.

alex poured her medicine and handed it to her.

"sit up." alex said, it was more of a command, since she did follow, and took the swig of medicine.

"thanks." her voice was dry and crab-like.

"no problem, peggles. tell me if you need anything." alex smiled, turned off the light and exited the room.

alex was greeted by eliza once more when he was back downstairs.

"hey." she smiled sweetly at him, and he returned the smile but his was more sheepish, and dork like.

"lafayette's having another 'bro party' tonight, he said you were coming?" alex asked, while helping eliza get her homework out.

"uh, yeah. i was thinking about it, but if you're going id love to go." eliza said, realizing her words. "that sounded really weird im so-" she was cut off only immediately.

"no, don't apologize it's fine. i was only thinking about going until i knew you were so..." alex quickly backfired at her so she wouldn't feel bad.

"oh, really?" she stuttered.

"y-yeah." alex sighed.

"aw, that's sweet." she smiled and blushed.

eliza smiled, they were so close. and they were complimenting each other, who does that?! she took the chance, she leaned in, he leaned in too. soon their lips collided and the only thing they could feel was pure love and happiness, and eliza could feel alex's beard.

they separated and both smiled, they were still only centimeters away from each other.

"eliza?" alex smiled.

"yes, alex?" she said brightly.

"i- i love you." he spit out, and didn't regret one thing especially when this happened;