huit

nathaniel left after eliza and alex left for peggy. nathaniel knew that alex and eliza were in love, it was the way they looked at each other, but nathaniel and alex used to look at each other that way and he wanted that back.

nathaniel was fond of this eliza girl, yes, but found her a bit annoying and clingy at times, also a bit of a drama queen, probably gets it from her sister.

nathaniel did want to sabotage their relationship, he just didn't know how.

he wanted to vent right now, and he knew just the person to vent too.

nathaniel's phone
12:03
to: edward (contact name: ed)

you: i met up with alex and that girlfriend of his today, she was rlly nice but a bit of a crybaby.

ed: yo, man, how ya feeling about you and alex nyway?

you: um, well i really want to sabotage their relationship to have him all to myself.

ed: how nice is this girl?

you: she offered me food, talked to me she was nice. she also was thankful.

ed: was she pretty?

you: vv

ed: ya sure you don't want eliza in this situation?

you: no i want alex.

ed: you wanna vent?

you: YES

ed: okay go ahead

you: SO ELIZA AND ALEXANDER ARE JUST HAVJNF THIS PERFECT LIFE AND HERE I AM BEGGING FOR MERCY (and alexander) AND HE JUST IGNORES ME AND GOES RUNNING TO ELIZA HIS PERFECTLITTLE GIRLF R I E ND AND SHE GOT A LIKE BAD DREAM OR SOMETHING OR RECURRING BAD DREAM AND HE MADE ME GET HER WATERRRR LIKE UGNEJDNEJD HE DIDNT EVEN GIVE ME A CHOICE AND GOD SHE WAS SO THANKFUL AND NJCE FOR WATER LIKE WHO FOES THAT?

ed: i love eliza a lot more now.

you: i knowwwwww.

nathaniel turned off his phone, to everyone else he sounded crazy, to him, he sounded smart.

eliza was in the car with alexander driving to her house. when they finally got there, eliza breathed heavily and entered her house, she saw angelica on the couch with peggy, peggy was crying and laurens wasn't there yet.

eliza sat down next to peggy, alex sat down on the table in front of the couch. eliza wiped peggy's tears away and let her breath.

"what's the matter love?" eliza said softly, although she already knew.

"you'll kill me. you'll all kill me, well, you guys won't, but john won't want to be with me anymore, alex you'll probably think of me as a slut or something, lafayette is probably going to just.... leave, retreat." peggy cried more after she finished, she felt like crap.

"none of us are going to leave, especially not john it was his fault after all." angelica smiled heartedly.

"i- i love you guys so much.... but..." peggy was cut off.

"peggles, if anyone was the slut between the two of us it would be me." alex laughed.

"im not even going to comment on that." eliza breathed.

"sorry, love." he smirked.

"anyways, peggy... none of us are going to leave, and there are no buts in that situation." eliza smiled and looked at her sister with sympathy.