quatorze

eliza felt her stomach groan as she ran into the bathroom, immediately throwing up in the toilet.

she breathed in a couple times, she really just could've been sick from the cold. that's all. but the cold doesn't make you throw up. maybe she just ate too much, but they hadn't had dinner yet. maybe she hasn't eaten enough, yeah, that's probably it.

she went downstairs, and grabbed a graham cracker. they only just got back from seeing the christmas tree light up, and eliza felt like crap the whole way home.

she went back upstairs, and rocked back and forth in her bed, groaning and slowly eating the graham cracker.

she held her stomach in pain, when suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"come in." she groaned, hoping it was alexander.

it wasn't alexander, though. it was angelica.

"eliza?" she whispered and peeked her head in.

"yeah." eliza groaned and clutched her side again, rocking back and forth.

"liza!" angie said and ran in to her sisters side, soon peggy was following after her. peggy softly closed the door and sat next to angelica. "what happened?" she cried softly to her sister.

"i-i just started throwing up, a-and i-i don't - i don't know now i have a huge pain. and it just, everywhere hurts now." eliza groaned.

"eliza?" peggy whispered to her sister.

"yes?" she responded.

"isn't your period late?" peggy giggled.

eliza's eyes widened, "n-no... i couldn't be- i-...." eliza bit her lip and sighed.

"when was the last time you had sex with alex?" angelica asked, knowing she surely hadn't with anyone else.

"a couple days before he kissed maria." eliza groaned, and rubbed her eyes in disbelief.

angelica ran to her room and ran back with a pregnancy test, "here you go." angelica handed eliza the stick. "oh, take two." angelica reassured.

eliza sighed, took a deep breath, and nodded. she walked into the bathroom and did the whole pee on a stick routine. she groaned and rolled her eyes, creeping back in. "im waiting for it." eliza mumbled.

"it should only take a few minutes." peggy reassured and nodded. they waited for around five minutes until they found themselves staring at the bathroom door.

"can you do it?" eliza softly asked. angelica nodded softly, and stood up, walking to the room and taking out the two pregnancy tests.

"well, i have one thing to say. im going to be the better aunt." angelica said wittily.

"oh, you're on!" peggy giggled as they both hugged eliza.

"i-i'm going to be a mom..." eliza scoffed. "but im only 21!" eliza sighed.

"and im only 20." peggy laughed.

"well-" eliza hesitated, "shut up peggy!" she finished a threw a pillow at her sister.

now we're here. on the bed. silence and cuddling was all that mattered in eliza and alexander's minds. eliza nuzzled into alexander's chest.

"thank you, love." she giggled.

this is the shortest most boring chapter IM SO SORRY I LOVE YOU GUYS BUT I NEEDDED TO GET THIS OUT;
I'm starting a new fanfic.
THIS ONE ISNT OVER THOUGH!

it's still going to be going on and they're both going to be going on at the same time, maybe this one won't be updated as regularly but that one will.

and it's elams.

GUYS THERES NOT ENOUGH ELAMS FANFIC I WILL PROTEST THIS TILL THE END OF MY DAYS

I. LOVE. ELAMS.

I also love you guys and that's why I'm doing double! It's going to be called 'the story of us' and it's a soulmate au WOOP I KNOW IM NOT CREA TIVE.

anyways, I hope you guys don't mind the short AF CHAPTER IM SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT IM I KNOW.

nywho bye bye!

xx, emma