treize

it was christmas morning, and eliza spent a whole entire day shopping for alex and peggy and john and angelica and everyone. eliza thought she was being annoying but alexander had to convince her how adorable she was actually being.

eliza and alex were on their way to manhattan, albany and manhattan aren't that far away so it wasn't that big of a deal. they arrived at 6 am, and left at 4 am.

once they got there they unloaded all the presents, and slowly crept upstairs, careful not to wake anyone. eliza peeked in on everyone, peggy was sleeping with john in her bed, they were all cuddled up and being all cute nd shit. maria was sleeping on the chair near their bed, she smiled at them and closed the door softly. she then checked on angelica who was doing the exact same thing with lafayette. hercules was in another chair. she smiled at them and slowly closed the door.

eliza walked back into her room and cuddled into alex's shoulder. "thank you for coming, love." she whispered and he smiled down at her, wrapping her arms around her as they slowly fell asleep.

"wake up! wake up! it's christmas!" peggy giggled whilst shaking john, she checked the clock, it was 8:00, so eliza and alex only slept for 2 hours.

peggy giggled. "do you think eliza and alex got here?" john asked, rubbing his eyes and showering peggy in kisses.

"probably." peggy laughed and kissed him again, sitting up and hopping out of bed quietly. "everyone's probably still asleep, let's go wake them up." peggy smiled. they woke up maria first, though.

they all hopped out of bed and ran to angelica's room, jumping on the two of them screaming "ITS CHRISTMAS WAKE UP!" and "ELIZA IS HERE!" which made them both instantly sit up and smile brightly, hercules groaned a bit but finally they all got up and started running to eliza's room.

"wait, shh." peggy whispered, putting a finger to her lip as they awwed over the cuddling couple. "they probably got here early this morning." peggy whispered, angelica nodded.

eliza rolled around to face alex and put a leg over alex's two legs.

peggy shrugged and jumped on them, "WAKE UP YOU LOVE BIRDS ITS CHRISTMAS!" john laughed and pulled her up, spinning her around and kissing her.

alex and eliza groaned and stood up, kissing each other quickly and slipping out of bed wishing everyone a happy christmas.

they all walked downstairs, peggy linked arms with john and maria, alex had his arm around eliza, and angelica was on lafayette's back, meanwhile herc determined this a race and tried to beat everyone.

they all sat on the couches in front of the tree, and started to open the presents.

"this one is for angie and peggy." eliza giggled and gave a wrapped present to angelica and peggy.

"awe, liza!" peggy smiled as they took out the wrapped present, it was  two beautiful silver necklaces, one was for angelica that said 'big sister', one for eliza that said 'middle sister', and one for peggy that said 'little sister'. they all hugged and giggled.

"okay this one is for john." peggy giggled and handed it to him, kissing his cheek.

"awe, baby!" he whispered in her ear and hugged her tightly. he opened the present and got a stunning watch, it was gold, just like the one she told maria and eliza about.

time passed and more presents were passed out, only one was left, it was from alex to eliza. "what?" eliza whispered.

"it was for your birthday." he smiled. "but i never got the chance to give it to you."