quinze

"liza!" angelica yelled up for eliza. "alexander!" she yelled. it was the next morning and they were both asleep.

eliza and alex were upstairs cuddled up and asleep. there was supposed to be another sleepover at john's tonight.

eliza and alex groaned and rolled around once they heard the calls of angelica. "goodmorning, love." alex said and grinned sheepishly. eliza nodded and snuggled herself into alex's chest. "we have to get up, dear." he reminded, eliza groaned and sat up, flipping her hair to the other side.

alexander sat up and pulled on some jeans and a button down blue shirt. eliza changed into a lace blue button down shirt with no sleeves and a black skirt, she tucked her shirt in and took alex's hand as they slowly left the room.

"les go." he laughed, eliza giggled and rolled her eyes.

"morning you guys!" peggy said enthusiastically as she laid her head on john's lap.

"morning." eliza said groggily as she stretched.

"morning." alex yawned.

"what's with you guys?" angelica joked and smiled as lafayette wrapped her arms around her.

"nothing, just tired." eliza responded slowly and drowsily, rubbing her eyes and sitting at the table.

"i made breakfast. pancakes and eggs. so, are you guys doing anything for new years ?" angelica asked and put the plates down in front of the two.

"we don't know, we should go to time square like all of us." alex suggested.

"that would be fun, not boring at least." hercules laughed.

"well, new years eve is in 5 days, we have to get down with business." peggy whined.

"we can throw a party!" john requested.

"yeah none of us like parties anymore." maria complained and threw her arm over the couch.

"yeah, mar is right." eliza laughed and flipped her hair back.

"so have you guys always known each other?" alex asked, taking a bite of his eggs.

"well peggy and maria met in middle school and they have been bestfriends for the longest time. and i've known her ever since." eliza nodded and crossed her legs.

"we need to talk about something eliza." angelica said slowly, sitting down in front of her.

eliza felt her tense up, she felt everyone tense up. she furrowed her eyebrows and sat up tall in discomfort, "a-and what would that be..?" she cracked.

"yale." angelica said a bit quicker. eliza had been avoiding the topic ever since alex and maria kissed. she didn't want to talk about it. it made her feel like the sooner they talked the sooner she had to leave.

"o-oh that, well i got another e-mail. it was asking me about majors and class schedules." eliza sighed.

"so what majors are you thinking of?" alexander said, beaming. eliza didn't know why alex was so excited about this.

"u-um... theatre, and philosophy." eliza responded. she always loved acting and singing. and philosophy was just because she was an extreme feminist and prolife.

eliza felt herself burn up, she wasn't exactly embarrassed, just nervous. she wanted to go to yale, but she loved the people around her and she'd have to leave them all, what would that result in?

"just stay alive, that would be enough." alex sang softly and winked at her. eliza smiled at him and took a deep breath.

peggy's phone
10:34 AM
from: unknown

unknown: why do u try so hard lmao

you: uh, who is this?

unknown: unimportant. why the hell do you think you're so important, do you really think john loves you? that's so funny. it's a joke, pretty much. good job. you're a disappointment... you can't deny it.

you: ...

unknown: really wanna know who i am? meet me on 15 south at 9:00 tonight.

peggy was creeped out. she lived on 15 south... she shook it off and just sat down her phone. "you okay there, love?" john whispered in her ear and stroked her arm.

"y-yeah.. of course!" she responded. it was kind of strange... he didn't act the way he used too around her. ever since she became pregnant. it was pretty hard. for her, obviously.

peggy just closed her eyes and shook her head in despair. she wasn't going to listen to some annoying stalker. but who would say that about her?

she didn't care.
yes she did.

laf yawned as he flew his head on angelica's shoulder. "awwwhh was the matter love?" angelica joked and patted laf's head.

"im just... so... TIRED!" he said weakly. he was.

"take a nap, love." she whispered.

8:54. it was 8:54. peggy was outside and was walking to the edge of 15 street. peggy yawned as the cold rush of air formed from her mouth.

"uhm... anyone here?" peggy whisper yelled. she heard something and quickly turned on heel.

it was just a squirrel.

"margarita schuyler." she heard a far too familiar voice from behind. peggy's eyes widened.

"oh... hello thomas." peggy said shakily to turn around to face a dark shadowed figure with big hair.

yea.

that was thomas.

OH SHIIIKTMDEMJDENDN okay so I'm sO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED!

I'm literally on the worst like writers block atm it's terrible I can barely think of anything and it's just too much so I'll be posting whatever I can, juggling with school and everything else right now is too much.

if you want too; follow me on insta;;

rp acc:: @redstainedcheeks
personal: @htmlemmaa

so keep that in mind. love y'all!

xx, emma