quatre

some language but it's in french so ill think you'll be good <3

alex stomped down an alley. he was going to turn these guys into the police. he knew he was going to do it, because it would keep eliza safe. and he loves eliza. he walked through the busy streets towards the police department.

"oh i don't think that's a good idea." a masculine voice said turning the corner.

"and why not?" alex bossed back.

"because it would just make poor, poor betsey so much more troubled." another guy said.

"you'll be in jail anyway." alex snickered and crossed him arms.

"what makes you so sure about that?" the third guy said.

"because, i know your names, and i know you did it. and eliza does too." alex scowled.

"oh she goes by her precious name... eliza, now? pity. we don't know an... eliza." he laughed and shoved alex into a wall. alex shoved him back and soon all three were after him.

that was the last alex could remember.

eliza sat inside, crying she sat down frightened when her phone rang.

"is this elizabeth schuyler?" the man at the end of the call said.

"y-yes sir." she said shakily. it was an unknown number she feared it would be another threat.

"hello, this is the nyc hospital. it seems your boyfriend had been beaten up pretty badly." eliza's hands trembled as the phone fell to the floor in shock.

she stood there, her face blank she could hear the muffled, "mam?"s and "excuse me, miss? are you alright?"s

she slowly picked up the phone. "y-yeah ill be there..." she hung up quickly.

you have created a group chat with:
angie, peggles, laff, john, and herc

you: GUYS ALEX WAS HURT GO TO THE HOSPITAL. NOW! PLEASE. I DONT WANT TO GO ALONE.

laff: calm down mon ami, we will be there.

angie: what happened...?

herc: she ain't gonna answer, she's probably running there right now.

peggles: ang lets go.

john: guys just GO!!

eliza was in fact running there, barefoot, she couldnt find any shoes and she was wearing a loose blue dress. the pavement burned and stabbed her feet.

she was panting and sweating, the streets were too crowded for her to be hurt by those guys because there would be to many witnesses.

everyone else was on their way in cars, except laurens, who was riding his bike. eliza finally made it there and she ran inside.

"alexander hamilton." she panted to the lady, she told her the room number and she ran, tears streaming down her face before she was stopped.

"liza!" she heard a hell from behind her, it was lafayette. she collapsed into john's arms and was sobbing her eyes out, her feet stung and had pebbles sticking out of her bare skin.

angelica brushed the pebbles off and her feet were bleeding badly, peggy got her a towel to stop the bleeding and it healed up quickly, they sat her down in the waiting room closest to the room.

"liza, did you run here barefoot?" angie asked softly and she nodded slowly in response, angie stroked her cheek and kissed her forehead.

"un deux trois quatre cinq six sept huit neuf..." she whispered to herself and lafayette praised her just like he did when she was in the hospital for the same reason.