seize

hey; quick disclaimer::
there is violence in this chapter! i will put a ** to represent the end and the beginning if you are triggered by violence and blood.

peggy froze, her curly hair blinding everything around her but the silhouette of thomas jefferson. she breathed out, seeing the white puff of air coming out from the cold.

"what are you doing here?" she asked shakily, trying her hardest to sound confident.

"i'm here for you, margy." he said, walking closer to her.

"that's not my name." she said softly.

"what is your name then?" he asked.

"peggy." she responded, trembling like crazy.

"peggo." he laughed.

"o-only john can call me that..." she was so scared to bring up the topic of john, what if thomas found him and started hurting him just as he hurt her?

"who might this john be?" he asked, standing right in front of her; so close that peggy could feel his breath on her neck.

"my b-boyfriend..." she shakily said. this drew the line for thomas, he put his hands on her waist, which peggy aggressively tried to pull away.

***************

thomas pushed her away. "are you trying to pull away from me, you little slut?" he said seductively, seconds before he grabs her by the neck and pulls her closer.

"g-get off me!" she stuttered. she knew she wasn't a slut... at least that's what alex said.

but alex also cheated on his sisters.

he lies. it's all peggy knew. he lied. he lies.

peggy screamed, it was a hollow area, there was an echo, but no one heard.

she screamed again, but thomas wrapped his arm around her neck and mouth. "don't try and scream again, princess. it's okay, we're going to have some fun. well, atleast i am." he smirked.

peggy strangled to get out; she moved her arms, legs and head, she felt the blood rushing to her brain, thomas wanted to play with her enough so he scared her into obeying him.

thomas threw peggy to the concrete, and he watched the red blood spew out of her head. "try to defend yourself, again, peggy." he smirked at her , pulling her up like a doll from her arm and wrapping his arms around him, and sighed. "now, time for my fun."

**********

alex cuddled up next to eliza and smiled tightly, "how are you, princess?" he whispered into his ear.

"okay, it's just a shock. alex, we're bringing another life into this world, and it will be our job to take care of that life." eliza shook through her words.

"don't worry, love. we'll go to the doctor tomorrow and get a check up, okay love?" he said and smiled. eliza nodded and cuddled into alex's chest.

"ALEX YOU LITTLE SHIT WHERE THE HELL IS MY GIRLFRIEND?" john came barging in, eliza sat up in her oversized t-shirt, and alex was shirtless.

"wh-what?" alex asked, extremely confused.

john ran over to alex's side of the bed and took his arms, and shook him forward and backward, "WHERE IS PEGGY!?" he screamed.

eliza's face went pale. her sister was missing. "w-what do you mean where is she?" eliza stuttered.

"o-oh, my god. eliza, i- wait, what the hell is this - where is peggy?" john stammered still shaking in his tracks as alex pulled a shirt on and tossed eliza some jeans to put on under her oversized shirt. she slipped them on under the covers and jumped out of the bed.

"what - what happened?" alex said rapidly while pulling the shirt over his head and failing quite badly.

"i woke up and she wasn't in bed- i figured she was in the bathroom but no one answered - i've searched the whole house." john sucked in a breath before letting it out slowly.

"maybe - she went for a morning run?" eliza said, knowing peggy didn't run and her theory was far from accurate.

john noticed the cringe on her face and knew eliza was just trying to think of a solution. the baby was enough stress on her mind, he didn't want to add this extra weight there.

"eliza - you stay here, relax, call people, settle down. okay? alex and i will go out and look for her." john said pulling out his phone and calling peggy, his fingers slipping on every tap.

there was obviously no response, and john let out an unearthly sigh.

"we'll look. we'll come back with her. i promise, love." alex whispered and stroked the crying girl's cheek. eliza nodded in response as their foreheads touched.

eliza had the faintest idea who took her sister, or where her sister was. needless to say, eliza had a small clue.

-

peggy tried to claw her way out of his arms and run multiple times, but she was too weak. she soon gave up and let everything happen. she knew it would all be over soon, at least that's what she told herself.

then her phone rang.

"shit." she stuttered under her breath.

thomas smirked and stood up, walking slowly over to the bag he previously threw across the floor. "huh. the boyfriend. little johnny boy. well, what if something happened to this - little boy toy of yours?" he said clear as day.

"you wouldn't." peggy scowled with all the energy she had left inside of her.

"oh i would, babygirl. but you need to do something for me. you, miss schuyler, will break up with, heh, laurens is his last name? well, him. you will tell your beloved sisters that he was a mistake and that you loved me. then you'll come running back to my arms, yes?" he chuckled knowing he'd get his way.

peggy glared daggers at him. "if you won't hurt him. i will. but you must leave him alone, or god knows i will stab you in your sleep." she choked.

"very well. run off now. and i'll be waiting." he winked.

the only thing peggy could choke out after this was a sob as she grabbed her bag and tucked the blood stain on her shirt into her jeans.

"i won't let him get his way." she said to herself before looking back to see no one.

-
OH SHAWTY BACK
so, hi. i did it , youre welcome. lmao no im kidding but i finally fREAKING UPDATED im so sorry guys it took me like 500 years i know im a bUSY GIRL but i figured for christmas i would ya know reboot the story and not leave y'all on a cliffhanger.

i'm trying i really am and im on christmas break right now, so my writing skills 1. suck and 2. are very sucky. but i have a lot of time since theres no cheer practice play rehearsal or school work so yeah :)

love you guys

xx, emma