dix

eliza and alex hadn't talked to each other in a week, whenever they saw each other it was awkward, tense, and all around weird. the gang stayed out of their way, and no one spoke to alexander no matter how hard he tried to explain.

maria and eliza kept in touch though, and maria explained it all, and eliza being the trusting person she is, forgave her. but not alexander.

eliza's phone
3:23
from: unknown (contact name: unknown)

unknown: hey, is this eliza?

you: yah who are u

unknown: maria reynolds

you: oh...

unknown: i have an explanation

you: id like to hear.

unknown: okay so, someone called me and told me he wanted me to kiss alexander to sabotage your relationship, i obviously said no until he threatened me and persuaded me with my past memories and i wanted to do it, because i felt like crap, and i didn't want to do it, but i knew he would force me. i was going to pull away then he started kissing back, i didn't know what to do....

you: all i have to say is im probably going to stab alexander the next time i see him... which might be never. also, thank you so much for telling me this, i could tell he was kissing back that's why i left...

unknown: can we meet up?

you: sure :)

eliza had been meeting with maria and peggy regularly complaining about how stupid and dumb alexander is, and they couldn't agree more.

eliza felt safe with her sisters and maria, knowing they wouldn't do anything to hurt her, except when maria kissed alex but she had an explanation.

"so tomorrow is me and john's three year." peggy sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"oooo! yay! what are you getting him?" eliza giggled and clapped.

"this." peggy took out a box and opened it.

"woahhh peggles!" maria laughed and admired what was infront of her.

infront of them laid a 24k golden watch. they stared at it for about five minutes before peggy snapped them out of it.

"guys!" she yelled, they snapped out of their gaze and returned to peggy's focus.

"he better get you something worth while." eliza giggled, she totally forgot about the proposal.

eliza didn't show it and kept giggling.

"im scared that he wont, and he'll feel bad." peggy sighed.

"trust me, peg. he did." eliza grinned and rubbed her sister's thigh.

"okay, babe, i love you, but have you talked to alexander AT ALL?" maria raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms.

eliza blushed furiously, "no. obviously i didn't. i don't want to see him ever again. even the gang is staying away from him, john is staying away from him." eliza said and sighed, brushing her hair out of her face.

"same excuse johnny has. like, john is a wimp you really shouldn't try and stay on his level. i know him better, so girl, pull your act together and talk to him!" peggy laughed and said sternly.

"whatever, i- what would i say, 'hey alex i know you cheating on me just wanted to remind you?'" eliza rolled her eyes and maria bit her lip.

"don't feel guilty, mar. it isn't your fault. okay?" eliza reassured and wiped her tear, smiling wide.