Chapter 1: The Move

Skylar's POV•
"Girls get out of the car were here!" My father says to me and my sister, Isabella. My sister is only two years younger than me and was always the peppy one but me, I was sorta the downer.

"It's BEAUTIFUL, right girls?" My mother says in excitement. "It's amazing mommy!" Isabella says. My mother looks at me waiting for my reaction. I just shrug.

"Lighten up dear! Don't you like the new house?" My mother says. "No,I don't understand why we had to move! We were perfectly fine back in Florida!" I snapped at my parents.

Sky don't start-" my father says as I cut him off. "NO! I just wanna go back home!" "WELL WE CANT! THIS IS OUR NEW HOME!" My father yells.

I run into the new house and run into a room that look like mine so, I just started unpacking to take my mind off of things. "They don't understand, I'm a Sophomore in high school and now I have to start a new life and make new friends" I say to myself.

I start to cry a little as I curl into a ball against the bed. I hear a knock on the door and wipe the tears from my eyes. "Come in" it's only my mom.

I continue unpacking she starts to help me. "I know the moves hard on you but try being a little happier, for me?" I look at my mom."okay" I sigh a smile forms on her face. As she walks out of my room I start unpacking again.

A few minutes after she left she pops her head in "sweetie?" I look up for the box with all my clothing. "The neighbors called, wear something nice tonight we're going next Door for dinner!"

I nod my head and as she closes the door, I get up sigh and jump on my bed."this is gonna be a long day."
-
Hey guys I hope you like the first chapter! I will probably give you guys a schedule of when I will be updating in the next chapter so enjoy and please vote and comment and no hate!
Have an amazing day loves!💙
{Social Media}
IG-_maria.mendoza_
SC-believer_0905
Twitter-believer_0905