Chapter 9: Sunday

Skylar's POV•
It was Sunday and I was going to hang out with Shawn. Or was it a date? I don't know what it was but, I kept it to myself.

It was 1:07PM and Shawn was going to pick me up at 3:30PM. I took a shower and picked out an outfit. I decided to wear a white t-shirt, black leggings, a white visor and let my hair down. I do my makeup and it was on FLEEK(lol still weird😂) I check my phone for time and it was 3:10PM.

I go downstairs to see what to do. As I walk downstairs, I hear a knock at the door and go to open it. It was Shawn. "Hey are you-" he starts to say until he looks at me and pause for a moment.

Shawn's POV•
I looked at her. She looked amazing. Not amazing, she looked breathtaking. I saw a small blush form on her face and snapped out of it. "Oh! sorry you just look R-really pretty" that's when she turned bright red.

I chuckled as she punched my arm and walked out the door grabbing my hand and I lightly blush. I opened the door for her as she got in. "Thank you" she smiles.

I run to the other side of the car, open the door and enter the car. I start to drive. "Where are we going?" I hear Skylar but keeping my eyes on the road.

"It's a surprise" I smile. She groans and just sits there waiting until we get there.

Skylar's POV•
We finally pulled over somewhere. It was a beautiful park. I got out of the car as Shawn opened the door for me and I smiled.

I start to walk with him around. "It's so beautiful" I smile. "Like you..." Shawn mumbles.

"Did you say something?" I ask because I didn't hear him clearly. "NO!" He says turning red. I laugh at him and keep walking. I see flowers, animals, and it was almost 6:30 and sundown

. After a few more minutes of walk, Shawn looks down at his phone and grabs my hand I light blush and look up at him. "Follow me" I nod and follow.

We walk up a hill and at the top of it, there were flowers, a fountain and a bench.

We sit on the bench and look towards the sun and see it's setting I look at it.

"This is so beautiful"  "Like you..." Shawn says. I look at him. "I like you Sky, like a lot and if you don't feel the same then-" as he paces around I cut him off and stand up also. "Shawn... I like you too!" I yell. He looks at me and walks toward me.

"Really?" He asks. "Y-yeah" I stuttered. He leans in and puts his hands on my waist.

He puts his index finger under my chin and lifts my head up to look directly at him. We just stare into each other's eyes for a couples of seconds.

"What now?" I whisper. "This.." he whispers as he leans in and kisses me. His soft lips on mine. It made me melt inside I could help but, smile. Nobody had every made me feel this way before.

We pull away from the kiss to catch our breaths. "Let's go" he says connecting our hands together smiling. We get to the car and go back to our houses.

We get out of the car and Shawn walks me to my door. Before I open my door, I get spinned around and look up at Shawn. He kisses me and I kiss back.

We pull apart from the kiss as Shawn looks down at me into my eyes. "Your beautiful, Skylar Smith"  "Your an idiot, Shawn Mendes" I smiled opening the door walking into my house. But one thing slipped my mind.... what were we?
-
Hey! I hope you guys liked this Chapter and I love this one but what do you think they are? Comment down below and have an amazing day loves!xxx💙
{social media}
IG-_maria.mendoza_
SC-believer_0905
Twitter-believer_0905