Chapter 13: My Hero

Shawn's POV•
I was just about to fall asleep until I heard a faint scream outside my house. I sit up in bed, slip on my slippers and walk over to the window hwithout being noticed.

I see a girl but it's kinda unclear of who it is. I look closely again and it Skylar. My eyes widen as I see Nash, aggressively grab her.

As they start walking away, I grab my phone, run downstairs, put on my OBEY sweater and walk out of the house.

I look to my left and see Nash gripping onto her arm. "Oh no.." I say under my breath. She must be scared I have to help her.

I see them turn at a corner worrying about what he'd do Sky.

Skylar's POV•
We make a turn behind a building. I look at my surroundings until, I'm pushed against a wall. I'm looking down so I have to look Nash in the eyes.

He pulls my chin up with his finger and looks at me into my eyes. He pushes my hair behind ear. "You don't know how long I've wanted to do since I first saw you" he whispers in my ear.

My eyes begin to water as I try not to cry, hoping this was all just a big, scary nightmare. He begins kissing my neck and down to my chest. "Nash please don't do this!" I say crying.

"Stop crying or else you'll make me mad" he says with his voice tensing up. He starts kissing my lips but I don't kiss back.

He pulls off my sweater and then rips my shirt off.

he also tried to remove my pants but, just ripped them.

I feel so invaded and defenseless I just want this to end already. I was officially being raped by a guy who I thought I liked and trusted.

I started quietly crying. He spins me around and to face the wall. "Stay there" he whispers planting a kiss on my neck. I feel chills just thinking of what he's going to do as I hear him take off his belt and pants.

As he grabs my waist from behind and was about to continue, I hear someone grunt from behind me, as Nash removes his hands from my waist.

As soon as I feel that there is nobody touching me I fall to the ground faintly crying. After hearing all the sounds of grunting and hitting, all the noise stops.

I feel someone touch me. I flinch and look up to see if it was Nash. Or someone else?...

It was Shawn, "Hey, hey! It's okay, it's just me" I look into his eyes and pull out my hand. He grabs my hand and I pull him down into a tight hug that made me feel safe and warm after what had just happened to me.

I begin crying again into his chest. "Shhh...your safe now..he won't hurt you anymore" he whispers with a soothing voice into my ear, stroking my back.

I pull out from the hug and look up at Shawn. He pushes the hair in my face behind my ear and places his hand.

"I-I l-love y-you.." I stutter because I'm freezing from wearing nothing right now besides, a bra and ripped up jeans. He notices and takes his sweater off.

He now shirtless. I blush a bright red and put on his sweater. He stands up and puts his hand out. I hold it and he pulls me onto my feet. "I'll wait for you over there, just change okay?" He says in a gentle voice.

I nod as he walks around the corner. I slip on my leggings and grab my shirt and sweater off the ground. They were now ripped so, I threw them in a trash can near me.

I see Nash on the ground and he's out cold. I quickly walk around the corner leaving Nash. "C-can you w-walk me h-home please?" I say stuttering.

Shawn nods and grabs my hand and walks me. We walk up the steps to the front of the front of the house. As I took out the key and was about to unlock the door, Shawn spins me around and pulls me into a tight, warm hug again

. I look into his beautiful hazel-brown eyes. He pulls me in and kisses me with warmth and passion. We pull away and look into each other's eyes. "I-I love you too"

Shawn's POV•
Man, what'd I do to deserve her....
-
Hey guys hope you enjoyed it and this chapter took so long because I had writer's block and I'm so so SO Sorry to make you guys wait so long but, I love you guys and have an amazing, awesome day loves!xxx💙
{social media}
IG-_maria.mendoza_
SC-believer_0905
Twitter-believer_0905