Chapter 21: New Girl

Skylar's POV•
"Good Morning class, we have a new student with us today" the teacher announces.

I look up from my English textbook and put my attention on the girl. She is wear a pink sweater, black leggings, white converse and her hair is tied up into a neat ponytail.

She smiles. "Her name is Allison Rose now, go take a seat next to Shawn, raise your hand Shawn" Mrs. Kelly says as he follows her command.
She walks over to her seat and sits down.
She smiles at Shawn sweetly I see. I see her sorta flirting with him. I decide to pay attention to class but keep an eye on them.

The bell rings and I get all my stuff together for my next class. I walk out of class and turn my head to see Shawn leaning against the lockers talking to Allison.

I hear her giggling and Shawn follows after. I walk over and think of introducing myself. "Hey Shawn!" I say. "Hey babe" he says kissing the top of head.

"O-oh you to are d-dating?" I hear Allison say softly. "Yeah, almost 4 months" I smile looking up at him. "Oh...cool" she says under her breath.

"Well, my name's Skylar" I say to break the awkward silence. "I'm Allison" she replies. "Well, I'll see you guys later!" Shawn says walking away.

Once he was gone Allison got closer and look me start into my eyes. "Okay Skylar, I like Shawn and I know he probably likes me deep inside but, you just had to come in and ruin it! I may seem nice but, I'm actually pretty scary and i can ruin you, so back off or else" she says randomly.

I seriously thought she was going to be a sweet new girl, but she actually just wants to ruin my relationship with Shawn. "Or what?" I say with as much confidence as possible.

"Trust me..YOU don't want to know" she says threatening me. She walks away. I sigh and don't plan on telling Shawn because he'd probably not believe me because of the 'sweet, charming new girl's' spell on him.

I just wanna scream! But, I can't let her get to me. I walk to my locker and get my books for the next class. I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist and hug me tightly.

I know it's Shawn and turn around. I look up at him and smile. "You okay? Cause you've been acting weird..is it that time of the month again? " he says jokingly and starts to laughing.

"Ha ha, very funny no, it's just Allison she's making me feel uneasy" I tell him. "Allison? She's great and so nice!" He tells me. "Yeah..nice" I say under my breath sarcastically.

"Wait...are YOU jealous!" Shawn says laughing. "No!" I say turning red. "You are!" He yells. "Shut up!" I say.

"It's cute when your jealous." He says calmingly placing his hand on my cheek caressing it. My cheeks heat up and look down at the floor.

He places a soft kiss on my lips. I couldn't help but smile. We pull away. "I gotta go I have Biology, see you later" he says with a smile.

"Bye" I softly say with a small smile. I thought about Allison. I wasn't going to let her just swoop in and try and take my boyfriend. I hear the bell ring and head off to Algebra.

Allison's POV•
I was getting my things for Biology and I hear talking. I slightly move my locker door to see who it is. It's just Shawn with his girlfriend, Skylar.

I already told her to back off. I walk over without them noticing me and hide behind a wall. I listen as best as I could. "Allison makes me feel uneasy." I hear Sky. I roll my eyes.

Shawn then compliments me and I melt inside. As I hear them say their goodbyes and Shawn begins to walk to Biology. I walk over to him to walk with him to class.

"Hey Shawn, wait up!" I call to him. He turns and faces me with a smile. "Oh hey, wanna walk with me to Biology?" He asks me.

"I'd love to" I tell him wrapping my arm around his with a smile. I look back and notice Skylar looking. I warned her already and she didn't listen. So this means war...
-
Hey guys so I hope you like this chapter I know I haven't updated in since New Years but I'm so sorry! I will try and post more y'all. Also what do you think of Allison? Will she take Shawn? Will there be a battle? Skylar vs Allison!😱😱 lol but once again I'm so sorry and have a lovely day loves!💙xxx
-
{Social Media}
IG-_maria.mendoza_
SC-believer_0905
Twitter-believer_0905