Chapter 14: Official

Skylar's POV•
It was Wednesday and it has been two days since I was..I don't even want to say the word... I just didn't wanna go to school.

I missed yesterday but my mom will not let me miss another day of school. I get out of bed and brush my teeth and hair.

I put on a pair of black leggings, and a white t-shirt. It was going to be chilly today so, I was gonna wear a hoodie of course and look for one in my closet. All of my hoodies are either dirty or my sister took them.

I groan turn around and look over to my bed. My eyes land on Shawn's hoodie that he lended me the other night cause my sweater ripped and I got really cold.

I pick it up and blush as the memories flush back in. I STILL didn't have an answer to one question that I was planning on getting today. We're Shawn and I official?

I slipped on Shawn's hoodie and warmth takes over my body. The hoodie was big on me but, I didn't really care.

I put my hair in messy bun, don't bother to do my makeup and slip on some sky blue converse. I walk downstairs and see Bella ready for school already I decide to grab a waffle, put it in my mouth, grab my bag, house keys and phone and leave the house with Bella.

"Hey...um Sky I saw you last night out the window and I hear everything..." my sister says out of the blue. I look at the ground and stay quiet.

"Are you okay?" she asks one more time. "NO IM NOT ISABELLA, I. WAS. RAPED LAST NIGHT DO I LOOK OR SOUND OK!?" I yell at her with tears rolling down my cheeks.

I run away. As I was running,  I bump into Shawn look into his eyes for a second and run behind a bush.

Shawn's POV•
Sky was, crying? I run towards Isabella and ask her what happened to Sky. She explains and I offer to walk Isabella to school quickly to save the trip for Sky.

She nods. After I drop her off, I run back quickly to Sky and I tap her shoulder from behind her and she turns around and flinches.

"Hey calm down! It's just me, Shawn" I say in a calm voice. She finally relaxes and turns away curls up in a ball with face in her knees.

I go sit next to her and and pull her into a hug. "Don't worry if he even tries to touch you, I'll kick his ass" I say assuringly. She laughs lightly and sniffles. "Thanks" she finally speaks.

You get up and pull her up with you. You examine her and see she's wearing your OBEY hoodie. "Um..Sky is that my hoodie?" I ask. She looks down at herself and turns a little red.

"Oh sorry! I'll give it ba-" "No! It's fine you look cuter in it anyway" I cut her off and smirk. She blushes an even brighter red and I chuckle.

She punches you and you grab her hand and walk to school with her. She stops walking which makes you stop. You give her a confused look. "S-Shawn..are we o-official?"

Skylar's POV•
What'd I just do...what if he say NO. My heart will  break into millions of pieces because of how I thought he liked me.

I snap out of my thoughts and look up at him. "I thought we already were?" He smiles. I get closer and look into his eyes.

He puts his left hand on the side of my waist and pulls my chin up with the other hand. As he was about to kiss me, I  place my index finger on his lips to stop him.

He opens his eyes and furrows his eyebrows. I remove my finger from his lips and wave it side to side.

"Not yet" I smile kissing his cheek. I grab his hand and continue walking.

Shawn's POV•
Look at the things she does to me to make me want more....
-
Hey guys! I hope you enjoy ily all so so SO much and have an amazing day loves and happy Fri-yay!xxx💙
-
{social media}
IG-_maria.mendoza_
SC-believer_0905
Twitter-believer_0905