Chapter 26: Friends..for now

Skylar's POV•
I sit back into my seat and take a deep breath. That was frustrating.. I couldn't be with Shawn right now or let Andrew know about him kissing me or he'll get jealous..

I realized 5 minutes passed, then 10, and Shawn still wasn't back. I assumed he had just went home because that's what he does to blow off steam. I guess I'll see him when I walk home.

The bell rings while the English teacher was giving us a lecture about passing notes which was stupid since we were wasting precious time of class.

I walk out and see Andrew waiting for me. I softly smile and and walk to him. He wraps his arm around my waist and kisses my forehead. "Hey, wanna come over tonight..just to hang out?" He says giving me a cheeky smile.

"Sure, it sure beats watching Netflix all night." I laugh. He laughs with me as we walk together to our next class.

I'm at home watching Netflix, watching Finding Dory with Bella crying because she found her parents. "ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!" I cry blowing my nose into a tissue.

"Your so dramatic" my sister says throwing a pillow at my face. "Hey!" I playful yell. She runs upstairs and I grin grabbing a pillow chasing after her.

I hit her with a pillow as she hits me as well. We're giggling as my phone go off. I'm still laughing as I see it's Andrew. I answer it.

"Hey babe, are you still coming?" He asks. "Yes, just spending time with my sis." I smile at her. I kept that promise to spend more time with her because that's how much I loved her.

"K, is it fine if you get here by 8:30?" He asks. "Sure see ya" I replied. "I love you." He tells me. "Okay bye.." I felt awkward. He said I love you and I didn't back. I hope he doesn't remember this when I arrive.

I get my keys, and slip on an over-sized hoodie and left. I say goodbye to Bella as I drove off. 20 minutes late I arrive at Andrew's place.

It's pretty nice. I ring the bell and wait for him to answer. He opens right away and smiles.

"Come in" he smiles as I walk in. "what do you wanna do?" He asks tapping his foot. "Um.. you can show me your room, I'd like to see it" I smile looking up at him.

"Sure.." he smiles grabbing my hand and pulling me up the stairs. He opens the door to his room and walks with me inside.

It looked like any teenage boy's room. Lots of bands posters, smelled like men's cologne, some of clothes on the floor. "Ya like it?" He asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

I sit on his bed smiling. "Yeah, it's cool." He sits next to me and places his hand on my thigh. My cheeks get flushed and start to turn red. I look to him as he smashing his lips onto mine.

We fall back in the bed, while he was still hungrily kissing me. I feel him pulls sweater off and starts un-buttoning my shirt. I widen my eyes as I pull him away. "What?" He says giving me a confused look. "I-I'm...Im still a virgin.." I say embarrassed and cover my body.

"So am I, I wanted to lose it to you..." he says as he starts kisses my neck and God down to my breasts. This makes me uncomfortable. I push him off again. "Please not now.." I tell him trying to get him off but he doesn't stop.

I push him with all my might and finally push him off. "I said stop! If you would listen and respect me then were through!" I tell grabbing my hoodie and running the stairs buttoning my shirt.

"Please baby give me another chance!" He says. "I already did.." I say slamming the door as tears run down my cheeks of embarrassment, anger and sadness.

I drive to someone who I'd been needing to speak to for a while..Shawn..

Shawn's POV•
I was just playing GTA on my PS4 while I hear the doorbell ring. I check my phone to see the time. It's 10:30 at night.

Who'd be here at this time? I get up and walk to the door. I open it when I see a crying Skylar with mascara running down her cheeks and her looking at me with such cute, soft innocent eyes.

"Shawn.. I broke up with Andrew and need someone to talk to.." YES! She broke up with the douche. I knew we had to get back together. Right?

"O-oh, I'm sorry come in.." I tell her, gesturing her to come in. She tells me about everything I missed, her parents had stopped fighting and are happy once again, spending more time with Isabella, and Andrew..trying to take her virginity...

I wanted to kill him with my bare hands! He thinks he can just take a girls virginity like that? I felt so bad for her but I was also happy to be talking to her again and telling me about her life.

"Sky..do you love me?" I blurt out. I felt stupid but she was silent. I knew she was thinking. "Yes" she answers. YES! "But.." she adds. BUT? "As friends right now.." my smile faded a little. I wish I hadn't heard that. Just as a 'friend'  

"okay.. best friends?" I say smiling as I hold my pinky out. "Best friends" she brightly smiles holding my pinky with hers.

I pulling her into a tight hug. At least I had her in my life now. We were now friends..for now..:)
-
Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter. I love it! Have a great day and I love you all so vv much!😘💙xxx
-Marie💙💦