Chapter 17: The Break

Skylar's POV•
"What do you mean your going tour!?" "Wait hear me out" Shawn says. I cross my arms and give him the "go ahead" look.

"I think I should go on tour, I mean this would help me get noticed, make me go places.. but I want you to go with me, it's only for 6 months.." he tells me.

"Shawn.. I just can't I have school and my family I can't just, leave!" "What? Should I just go by myself!" He yells. "Don't go at all!" I yell back at him "I CANT SKY THIS IS MY LIFE!!" He yells.

It was silent for a couple of seconds. "Shawn, I-if you go..I can't wait for you.." I say softly with my voice breaking a little.

"W-What are y-you say..?" "I-I think we should break up Shawn, is what I'm saying" I say as my voice breaks and a tear rolls down my face.

My heart just broke into a million pieces. "Y-yeah.. I think we should" he mumbles. "Goodbye Mendes" I say without having a break down. "Goodbye Smith" he says.

He runs over to me and kisses me one last time. I pull away and run home. "I love you" say quietly as I run away crying wishing Shawn wouldn't have let me go...

Shawn's POV•
I watch Sky run away crying. I bow my down as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"I love you" I whisper as she runs away. I wish right now, that I would've never let her go and she'd still be mine...

1 month later...

It was already the end of January and I was all packed for tour.

"Oh sweetie! Your father, Aaliyah and I are going to miss you SO much!" My mom says giving me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm gonna miss you guys too... and someone else" I mumble under my breath. "Did you say something sweetie?" My mother asks confused.

I look one more time before going leaving to catch my plane to see if maybe, just maybe, Skylar would come and say goodbye but maybe, I guess not.

I sigh "no, I didn't say anything.." I give everyone hug and say goodbye before I leave and go to get through security.

Skylar's POV•
I run out the door, putting on my jacket and jumping in the car.
I turn on the engine and hit the gas petal. "Shit! I'm gonna be too late" I say to myself. I changed my mind on saying goodbye to Shawn.

I had to hurry up or I'd miss him it took me 15 minutes to get there. I quickly park the car and run into the airport and spot Shawn's parents and Aaliyah.

"Hey guys! Did Shawn leave already?" I ask them catching my breath. "Yes..sorry honey you just missed him." Karen tells me. I sigh in disappointment. "But, I think you could get past security and catch him before the flight" I hear Manny say in hope.

I lift my head up and smile. I give them all a hug and thank them. I run through security telling them all excuses that I had to get through and get to Shawn.

I make it to the middle of the airport. "Flight to LA boarding in 5 minutes at gate 4, flight to LA in 5 minutes" I hear a woman say on the speakers. That was Shawn's flight.

I had to hurry and find him or I'd be too late. I stand on top of a chair and see if I can spot Shawn I look all over. I spot him and yell his name.

He couldn't hear me so I had to chase after him. I walk in the direction to gate 4 and try catching up. I was just about 5 feet away from Shawn until, I knocked into some woman and she dropped her stuff.

I quickly helped her pick it up. I finish and look up, I had lost Shawn. I decided to just run towards gate 4. "Gate 4, flight to LA now boarding" I hear.

I get a mini heart attack and start to run. I make it and see Shawn about to punch his ticket. "SHAWN!!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs. He turns around and sees me.

I just stand there and wave. He drops his bags and pushes through the people on line and tries getting to me.

I start to run towards him. As we get closer and closer I begin to cry and jump into his arms. He spins me around and places me down still hugging me. We pull apart.

I wipe away my tears and look up at him. "What are you doing here!?" "You don't think I'd let you go without say goodbye" I giggle as I sniffle.

"Hey...don't cry" he says wiping a tear from my cheek and then caressing it. "I love you" he says softly. "I love you too" I say as I pull him into a hug.

"Now go, I'll see you in 6 months" I tell him sniffling. He nods and walks away. I turn around and start walking back. "Sky wait!" I hear Shawn call my name.

"What?" I say confused as I turn around to look at him again. "I can't leave you until I do this.." he says walking towards me quickly. "Do wha-" Shawn caresses my cheeks and pulls me into a unexpected kiss.

My eyes widen at this as I'm surprised. I close my eyes and go along with it. We pull apart and I look into his eyes. He caresses both my cheeks with his hands and leans his forehead against mine.

"Goodbye Smith.." "Goodbye Mendes" I softly say with a quick kiss. He walks over to the plane punches his ticket and grabs his luggage. He begins to walk. He looks back at me and I wave smiling.

"I love you" I mouth to him. "I love you" he mouths back as he walks onto the plane . I smile and go home and I knew that I was going to wait for him....
-
Hey guys! OML that ending tho! I'm so obsessed with it! But anyways~ I hope you all enjoy it and I'll probably update again before 2017 and go check out my new book, My Best Friend's Brother! AGAIN ily all so much and have a amazingly lovely day loves!xxx💙
-
{Social Media}
IG-_maria.mendoza_
SC-believer_0905
Twitter-believer_0905