Chapter 4: First day of School

Skylar's POV•
After dinner we say our goodbyes and go home because I have my first day of school here. As I we arrive home i say goodnight to my parents and Isabella and go to sleep. I change into my PJ's and fall asleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEP.....BEEP BEEP BEEP.... I open my eyes slowly and see the time it's 6:33 I groan and roll my eyes. I get up, take a shower and pick out an outfit. I decide to wear a black skater skirt, a black and white striped crop top and blacks vans. I decide to just let my hair down and it's still curled from last night. I check my phone and it's 7:19 so I go downstairs.

"Good morning" I say "morning " Bella says "ready?" I ask "Yeah!" She says excited for her first day of the new school I grab a muffin from a fridge, throw my bag onto my back and take the keys to the house and leave the house. The school is only a couple of minutes away so we decided to walk. As we begin walking we hear a voice coming from behind us."SKYLAR!" I hear a familiar voice.

As I realize who it is I grab Bella's arm and start walking faster."hey! That hurts careful!" Bella says pissed. "Sorry! But Shawns behind us and I kinda wanna avoid him" I tell she nods "well, you better hurry cuz he's like right behind us"

I turn around next thing I know is I get knocked to the ground. I open my eyes and I look up. Shawn's on top of me on the ground. I start to turn a really bright red and so does Shawn. He stares at me and I do as well after almost a minute of staring at me I push him off.

I grab my bag from the sidewalk and my sister's arm me we walk to school. I turn back to Shawn and see him rub the back of his neck and still is red as a tomato. "He totally likes you and you TOTALLY like him!" my sister squeals. I punch her arm "I do not!" I say frustrated.

After dropping off Bella at her school that's 2 blocks away from mine, I finally make it to Ontario High School.

As I walk in I see a girl and she walks up to me. She has dirty blonde hair, freckles, and is wearing wedges that are only an inch, a yellow sunflower dress that's knees length with a belt around her waist and a jean jacket.

"Hi! You must be..." she says looking at her clipboard. "Skylar Smith" I say. "Yeah that it!" She says giggling "well, I'm Mckayla Jones!" She says smiling and shaking my hand. "I'm suppose to be the giving you a tour so let's get started!" I just nod and follow her.

After about an hour and a half of touring around the school, she takes me to 2nd period. "Hey, wanna sit with my friends and I at lunch?" She smiles. "Umm...s-sure!" I say stuttering because she's the first person I've talked here so here, besides Shawn. "Yay! See you later!" See waves as she walks to her other class.

I open the door and enter the classroom. As I look around the classroom everyone stares at but, my eyes land on the one and only.... FUCKBOY SHAWN EVERYBODY!
I sigh and the teacher tells me to find a seat. There are only two seats left, one next to Shawn and this girl that looks like she can lower my self-esteem.

So I decided to seat next to Shawn. He smirks and examines what I'm wearing. "You look hot" he smirks. I roll my eyes. "This gonna be a long day" I sigh and start taking notes.
-
So I just felt like updating again cuz WHY NOT?
So I hope you guys enjoy and instead of today being my last day updating tomorrow will be my last day updating until Saturday. Have an amazing day loves!💙
{Social Media}
IG-_maria.mendoza_
SC-believer_0905
Twitter-believer_0905