Chapter 15: Rumors

Skylar's POV•
As Shawn and I walk through the school doors, it feels as if  like everyone's watching us? "Shawn, is it just me or is everyone staring?" I whisper in his ear.

"Um...yeah I see it too" he answers back. As we get to our lockers that are near each other I hear someone say my name and it's the last person I EVER wanted to see.

I turn around slowly and look up. I see Nash. Just looking at him gives me chills. "So, Why are you holding Shawn's hand today?" Nash asks.

I look behind him and see Shawn hasn't noticed he's here. "W-were official n-now" I stutter. "Well, why would you wanna hold the hand of the guy who raped you?" I gave him a confused look and after a while I realize. I give him a death stare. I slap him as hard as I could.

"You know damn well that you did it..and YOU are also spreading rumors that Shawn did it aren't you!?" I whispered but sorta loudly. "Did what?" He chuckled.

I stay silent. Nash walks closer and grabs my butt and pulls me closer. I'm too scared to do anything like that night. "And you know you liked it.." he whispers in my ear.

His hand still on my butt, he squeezes it my eyes widen. Next thing I see, Shawn pushes Nash against the lockers. Tears rolling down my cheeks I look at Shawn.

Quickly Lauren and McKayla come and comfort me. "Don't EVER touch my girlfriend again or else" Shawn says tightly grabbing onto Nash technically lifting him off the ground.

"Or what?" "I'll give you another black that matches the other one I gave you" he says firmly. Nash just smiles.

I look around and see everyone staring. I listen to Shawn's words, they scared me to know he would hurt someone just to keep me safe but, violence isn't the answer. I get up and my friends release me.

I walk up to Shawn and place a hand on his arm. He looks at me. I give him a look that tells him to not do this. He nods and drops  Nash.

"Get out of my sight" Shawn says as Nash gets up and walks away. I hug Shawn and he hugs me back.

"Can we talk?" I ask pulling away from the hug he caresses my cheek with his hand and wipes a the tears from my cheek. "Sure" he smiles.

I take him to the front of the school. "Shawn I  don't want you hurting people just for me" I say out of the blue.

His smile fades away into a more serious face. "But, it's the only way I can protect you!" "No! It's not you cant always be violent Shawn!" I shout.

"I-I'm sorry" he says softly. I pull him into a hug. He hugs me back. "I love you" "I love you too" he says back. I smile at his words.
-
Hey guys so this is shorter that I usually do but I'll try making the next chapter and I love you all so so SO much and have a amazing day loves!💙xxx
-
{social media}
IG-_maria.mendoza_
SC-believer_0905
Twitter-believer_0905