Chapter 16: Famous?

It's a Saturday afternoon and I was just doing my homework. I hear my phone go of and look who calling me "Shawn💙" I smile as I see who it is.

I pick up my phone and answer. Hey Shawn wha-" "OMG OMG OMG YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!" He cuts me off. "What?" I ask. "IM GONNA GET A RECORD DEAL WITH ISLAND RECORDS! THEY SAW ME ON VINE AND WANT ME TO BE THEIR NEXT STAR!" He says excitingly.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so proud of you Shawn!" "Thanks babe!" He says. I blush and smile as I hear Shawn call me babe but, my smile fades away as I start to think.

What would happen if Shawn did get famous? Would he go on tour and leave me? Would he meet other famous people and meet someone and fall in love with them and cheat on me?

Would he forget about me? As I was thinking about this, I hear Shawn calling my name which snaps me out of my thoughts. "Wha-" "I said if you were okay?" He asks as I hear worry in his voice.

"O-oh! Yeah I'm perfectly fine, just um...tired..." I reply. "Okay, I'll see you later, love you.." he says in a warm and gentle voice. "Me too" I reply and end the call.

I sigh. I go on with my day and wait until Tuesday to see Shawn since it was too cold and Christmas was in two days and we are spending it with our families.

It's Tuesday and I went to Starbucks to meet with Shawn. I get there and get inside. I examine the room for Shawn and spot him.

With girls? Signing things? He notices me by the doorway and waves. I smile and walk over.

I peck his cheek. All the girls hug Shawn and walk away giggling. "Hey, Shawn um..who were those girls?" I ask.

"Oh! They were just fans isn't that cool! I ALREADY have fans!!" He says excitingly smiling as bright as ever.

"Yeah that's..really cool.." telling him. I look down and see he had already gotten us drinks.
"Aww..you remembered my favorite!" I kiss him on the lips and sit at a table with him.

We catch up and talk about school, our relationship and about Christmas. "Hey Shawn? What happens if...you have to go on tour and have to leave me?" I say out of nowhere.

"SKY! I would NEVER I mean NEVER leave you!" He says. "But what if you-" "babe, that's not gonna happen for a while trust me" he says cutting me off and placing his hand on top of mine, squeezing my hand a little.

After a couple of minutes Shawn gets a call. "I'll be right back it's my manager" I nod and let him take the call.

I am now way more relaxed that Shawn won't be going on tour for a while. What's the worst that could happen?

Shawn's POV•
I walk outside Starbucks and answer the call. "Hey Andrew! What's up?" I ask him curiously to know what he called me for because he notified me he'd only call if something was wrong, happened or is going to happen.

"Great news kid! Your career is about to start! Your going on tour!" As he says that my heart drops. I just promised Skylar that I wouldn't leave her.

"Awesome, but when am I going on tour?" I tried say without worry in my voice. "You start it at the end of January, Are you not excited?" He says confused.

"No, no it's just...I have this AMAZING girlfriend here and I just kinda promised her that I wouldn't leave her while I'm on tour.." I tell him.

"Then just bring her!" He says. "That's...actually a good idea?" I say.
Okay I'll ask her.

Sky's gonna be so excited once I tell her I hope she says yes and if she does, we could get to know each other more, my fans will know I have this amazing, beautiful, smart girl in my life and she won't have to worry about me "forgetting about her", which will never happen.

I walk back inside Starbucks and sit at the table. "What took you so long?" She asks. "My manager, Andrew has big news" I say.

"What is it?" She asks. "I'm going on tour!" I say excitingly. Her smile fades away and now I'm worried what was going to happen or what she was going to say...
-
Hey guys I hope you liked it and I have big news....
I'm gonna start a new series for you guys called My Best Friend's Brother/ S.M! I hope you guys will love it and I already finished it so it's gonna be published soon because I'm just checking it a couple times to make sure there are no mistakes. So have a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Years loves!💙💙💙xxx