Chapter 19: Date

It was 7:30PM and I decided to wear a pastel pink dress with my hair down with a black little bow clipped in my hair and put of black flats.

I put light pink lip gloss on and did the rest of my makeup. It was 8:05 and Andrew wasn't here yet. I check my phone to see if anyone texted me. I had gotten 5 missed called and 17 messages from Shawn.

I just sigh and put him on mute until my date was over. The door bell rings. "ILL GET IT!" I yell just in case anyone would go open the door.

I grab a black clutch and put my phone in it. I go down the stair case to the door. I open the door and see Andrew in a white dress shirt, black slacks with black dress shoes and a black bow tie.

"Hey" "hey" we both say awkwardly. "So...should we go?" I ask. "Yeah follow me" he says grabbing my hand. A small smile forms on lips and I follow. He blindfolds me.

"Um..why am I blindfolded" I slightly chuckle. "Because it's a surprise" he says in a cute voice. He leads me and I hear a door open and I am seated.

I'm obviously in a car so, I just stay relaxed. He buckles my seatbelt and closes the door. He runs over to the side of the car and hops in. Andrew starts the engine and starts to drive. A couple of minutes later we stop.

I hear a car door open and close after a moment, my door opens which startled me a little. I put my hand out and Andrew grabs it gently, helping me out of the car.

He leads me up some stairs and I feel as if I'm in a grassy field. We stop. "Can I see now?" I ask. "Yes" he whispers into my ear un-tying the blindfold. I remove it and regain my sight.

I see a beautiful set with lights and jars with fireflies. I also see a small table for two with food. "Oh my gosh...this is beautiful.." I say as my eyes light up and turn to Andrew. "Like you" he smiles.

"Would you like to eat?" He asks holding his hand out. "Gladly" I giggle placing my hand in his. We sit at the table with a warm plate of Chicken Alfredo in front of us.

I begin to eat and talk with Andrew to get to know him better. After a while of talking I hear music start to play.

"Shall we dance?" He says. "We shall" I say placing my hand in his. He leads me to the small dance floor. We sway to the relaxing sweet music.

He puts one hand on waist and one holding my hand. I put my other hand on his shoulder and lay my head on his chest listening to his heart beat which relaxes me.

"This is amazing Andrew.." I tell him. "I know, and I did it all for you" he says which makes my heart melt.

"Skylar Smith, I know I only met you today but, I really like you like, a lot. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. I smile. "Yes" he lifts my head up with his index finger.

He looks into my eyes and softly and passionately kisses me with his soft lips. As we are still in the kiss it starts pouring. "Well I guess let's call it a night" I laugh. "Yeah" he says smiling.
-
We finally arrive to my house and its 10:37 at night. We walk up to the door with his leather jacket over us protecting us from the rain when it's doing nothing.

"Thanks for the amazing night Andrew" I say quickly kissing him on the cheek. No problem, have a good night" he tells me in a calming voice he runs to his car and starts the engine and waves.

I wave back and open the door quickly to get dry. I close the door and lean against the door and sigh heavenly.

I think I'm in love again? I don't know but all I know is that I really like him. I get up straight and make my way to the staircase until, I hear a knock on the door.

It was probably Andrew to tell me something because who else would it be? I open the door.

"Hey Andr-" I get cut off by SHAWN bursting in the doors all wet from the rain. "S-Shawn?" I say. He turns to face me with water droplets falling from his face and messed up hair.

He quickly walks over to me and smashes his lips onto mine and pushes me against the wall. I gasp and go with it.

Why was I letting him? I had a boyfriend! He stops and looks me in the eyes. "Sky, I came back for YOU, I couldn't stand you being with another guy" he whispers to me.

I gulp "r-really" I say nervously. "Yes and it's because I love you" I'm speechless as he begins to kiss me again. How I missed feeling his lips on mine again, but wait.. I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!

Why wasn't I stopping this? Did I not want it to end? Did I still have feelings for Shawn? But I had to chose who'd it be... Shawn Mendes or Andrew Young both boys that I had strong feelings for...
-
Hey guysss! This chapter tho!😂💙So what are your thoughts on Andrew? Is he hot or not? lol btw check out my other Story, My best friend's brother! I hope you all enjoyed and have an amazing day loves!xxx💙
-
{Social Media}
IG-_maria.mendoza_
SC-believer_0905
Twitter-believer_0905