Seeing the Light

Danny rang the doorbell to Cole's house. Cole owned several properties, but this was his favorite. After their parents' death, Cole had searched forever to find a new spot for the family to  call home. This was the house. It was the kind of home that Hallmark used in their Christmas movies. The house was a white Dutch Colonial two storied home with a bright red door. 

The kind of home that should have a large, loving family

The kind of home that should have a large, loving family. Cole wanted that. Danny knew he was like  a mother hen. He needed to take care of others. So, Danny was not surprised to see the house decked out in Christmas lights and holiday wreaths. The centerpiece was the huge tree in the foyer decorated with a mixture of the same ornaments that adorned the Delafield Christmas tree from their parents' time. 

"Nice of you to join us, Danny," said Cole happily. 

Perfect. Just what Danny wanted. Nothing made Cole more happier than being surrounded by his little sisters. 

"I see you are decked out in Christmas gear as per usual."

"Well, it is the most magical time of the year. Come on in." 

Danny walked in and dropped off the presents by the tree. He could smell the food from the kitchen as Cole's trusted cook Lillie got to work. Lillie was a grandmother to all of the Delafield brood. She  had been there for Cole as he started out in the industry with the weight of three young girls depending on him. With no kids of her own, she had shown him the way. 

Brick was resting on the couch with a beer, watching the latest episode of Sports Center. He could hear the Fiona and Christi talking with Lillie in the kitchen. 

"Want a beer?" asked Cole. 

"Sure." Danny grabbed a seat opposite Brick. "Hey Brick. What's up in the security world?"

Brick huffed before answering. Danny always thought his nickname should have been Bear. He was huge and gruff like one. It always amazed him how this silent and quiet guy managed to get one of the most extroverted people he knew. Fiona was a master of people. 

"Fine. We are gaining a reputation. It doesn't hurt that Cole gave us a recommendation."

"I guess he's warming up to you."  As Cole's best friend, Danny knew all about the trust issues Cole had when he found out that Brick was dating his sister, a former client. 

"He is. Right, Cole?" interjected Fiona as she strolled in. She wore a festive sweater over skintight jeans. An outfit that would have made anyone else look drabby, but worked perfectly for her. She kissed Brick on the forehead as she leaned on the chair's arm. 

"I guess. Only because I know if he makes his own money he won't need yours."

Brick and Fiona rolled their eyes simultaneously. Everyone was used to Cole's antics. Danny planned to sip his beer, but then Christi walked in. She was wearing a beautiful sweater dress. The dress seemed to cling in the right places without looking skintight. She was smoking hot. So instead of sipping his beer, it got caught in his throat and spilled out of the side of his mouth. 

"You okay, Danny?" asked Fiona with a smirk. 

Danny coughed for a bit, but he was eventually able to speak. 

"Yes. You know, just went down the wrong pipe."

"Hmmm. . ." said Amelia as she gave a look to her sisters.  

They knew. He shouldn't be surprised. The Delafield siblings were super close. Only one person was out of the loop: Cole. He was so blinded with joy at the family time that the whole incident went right over his head. 

Christi knew though. She smirked right back at her sisters before catching his eyes. Her smile was seductive as she did a hair flip worthy of a movie star. He didn't even notice her crutches until she hobbled away. 

"I'll be right back. Want to to take a walk down memory lane." 

"Your room should be the same," said Cole happily. He played host, checking on the food with Lillie and the other tasks needed to make sure everyone was comfortable. 

Danny only waited a few minutes before excusing himself to the bathroom. He ignored the looks of the sisters as he walked. He didn't care what they thought as long as they didn't try to stop him. 

He knew vaguely where her room was. Carefully, he followed until he saw a door cracked open. Quietly, he pushed the door open. He guessed right.

Christi was laying comfortably on the full bed. Danny quietly locked the door behind him before joining her. 

He didn't even speak as he laid her down and kissed her deeply. She responded in kind, dueling with his own tongue for dominance this time. He slid his hands down the curve of her body. Christi always said that she wished she had Fiona's luxurious curves, but Danny loved Christi understated curves just fine. Her boobs and butt may not be prominently pronounced like her sister's, but they were a perfect fit for his hands. He lifted one leg to the side and slid in between her thighs. He tried to take care with the cast, but he didn't plan to let that stop him. 

"I know we haven't done it since we got back together, but we can't do it now, Danny," said Christi as she breathed heavily in his ear. If she wanted him to control himself, she just made it a whole lot worse. 

"Of course not. We haven't told Cole. He can't find out like this. I just need to taste you. I missed you on that business trip. I wanted to spend that time with you."

He moved his focus to her neck, giving her pecks and nips across her collarbone. 

"I missed you, Danny. So much."  Christi brought her good leg up to cradle against his hip. He felt so good against her. She just wanted him closer. She wanted them to be free of the their clothes, so she could really feel his skin against her. This was so much better than anything she felt before. It was like a hunger. Not just the kisses, just his presence invigorated her. 

Danny said he didn't want to do it now, but someone should have told his body. He wished they were at his house without any of the siblings. Any place where he could worship her properly. So it came as no surprise when Danny began to grind against her. Christi held on to him tighter in response.  She tried to hold it in, but it got to the point that she couldn't. She let out a moan that echoed through her room. Both of them froze. They waited to see if anyone heard them. They didn't hear anything, but they knew that they needed to stop. They obviously couldn't handle being near each other. Danny rolled off of Christi and straighten his clothes. Christi sat up and fixed her hair. 

Then, they heard a knock. It was tentative at first as if the person was not sure if there was any one even in the room. The doorknob jiggled as if someone was trying to open it. Then, the second knock was more sure. 

Danny looked at Christi and then himself.  They didn't look half bad, so he opened the door. There was Cole.  His face was blank. 

"It's time to eat," he said quietly and then left.