02: Imprint

02| IMPRINT

✕ ✕

|C A L U M|

       "What is up with you?" Ashton had his eyebrows furrowed as he look at me annoyed. I have been pacing back and forth for how many minutes already. I was completely bothered early in the morning, the reason why is acceptable though. If Ashton only knew. But I'm still battling if I'd tell my best friend, I'm not even sure myself if what I felt was real. It couldn't be this early.

Last night I and Acer went out for movies but we ended up getting in a fight with Grayson's pack. They really wouldn't want to quit us. Which ended me to get a huge claw mark on my abdomen, that sent that girl confused. But I don't have to worry, the wound is already healing.

When Ashton's complains never ease, I finally stop in front of him and I know he'd be too nosy if he doesn't get to find out what's been running in my mind so I have decided to tell him what's been bothering me.

"I found her."

I lick my lips before swallowing hard. The words itself made the hair on the back of my neck rise, it's an unusual feeling. It terrifies me more than anything. His face went into full shock, but he gathered himself immediately. He stood up, brushes his hand to his hair before he walk towards me. "Your imprint?" He questions relunctantly. I slowly nod and half-smiled.

"What imprint are you guys talking about?" Our attention turn to Acer who basically barge in the house. Not again, this kid's not learning good at all. He's such a pain in the ass.

"You skipped?" I asked him the obvious, walking towards the chair to pick up my NASA shirt. Knowing how sarcastic he is, he replies me a "Well, duh." Then rolls his eyes like a brat he is. 

Acer always wanted to be like us. He wants to drop out of school and follow our footsteps but he cannot since he have to finish school and go to College and get a proper job to get his parents satisfied. He was stuck with them. Though they only appear once a year during Christmas holidays (like what Acer had complain to us), there's still the expectation laid to him and his sister. They expect them to finish school and be the ones who inherit their business in States. But Acer had other plans, and he claimed to be a rebel. Which bothers me because he look up to us like we're his fucking role models when all we do was nothing but play video games everyday and shape-shift at night.

That's all we do. We don't attend school like every other normal teenager that's out there. Because, obviously, with all the paperworks and socialization you have to go through school, the temper and all, we couldn't handle that. I might even kill a bunch of annoying teenagers if I get the chance.

But nonetheless, back to this bitten wolf, Acer, he found out about werewolves when he caught me transformed during full moon. I trusted him with my secret but in one condition, which was to turn him into one of us. Of course, I hesitated. I didn't know if he was immune with my bite, he may transform or die if I did. But my life was on sake because my fucking bestfriend threatened me to spread to the whole fucking world that werewolves are fucking real and that Calum Hood was the living proof.

He's persistent, he told me he'd do anything to be like us and I know that isn't healthy at all. But I was left with no choice.

Now this Omega was still figuring his werewolf abilities since he was bitten. Ashton and I are here to help him throughout his transformation. He had his second full moon already, and he finally learned how to control his shape-shifting. Now, he have to control his temper when he's on his human being form. He always say that he tries his best to avoid every annoying person he runs into, including his own sister. They never really get along, he always complains to us about her.