18

18: werewolf hunters

Jourdan

"We have to track her scent, so we could easily trace her out." Calum says, I look at the three who nod.

"I don't have her perfurme or what." I say, sighing. "Renee's scent is stuck up in my nostrils since last night." Ashton chuckles nervously. I look at him weirdly. Why would he sniff on Renee? Funny.

"There's a lot of abandoned warehouse around Sydney." I add, giving more problems from their search party. "I have an idea." Ace smiles.

He brought us to meet his girlfriend, Safeira. I don't even have an idea if she could actually help.

"My Dad have a lot of cases about abandoned places for some odd reasons. He's inside, follow me." She lead us inside their house and I found out she wasn't that girly and brat. She's more simple. In fact, she met us outside in only a simple tee shirt with jumpers that hang down her figure.

"Dad, my friends' asking for a little help." She knock on the door. The door flung open wide and we met a blonde man for about 40 years old already. Not as I was expecting, he wasn't ginger haired like his daughter's.

"Come in." He smiled and welcomed us inside the room filled with papers stuck up from the table to the walls. They were cases as far as I know and most of it, I don't know what about.

"So, what are these kids want from me?" He flashed a smile, both hands on the hips. His eyes glances at me and it surprises him.

"You're Dean Seth's daughter, am I right?" He points at me. I nod relunctantly, smiling afterwards. "How'd you know?"

"Your father and I, we were good friends." He smiles. I look back to Ace and he was also staring blankly at us. He doesn't know perhaps. "Actually, my parents are back in town." I told him. "They are?" His eyes widen a bit.

"You can drop by our house if you want to hang out with my dad." I say, mostly suggesting. "Sure. If I have time." He nods.

"So, where were we?" He sighed, looking at his daughter for an answer. "They are looking for a friend, missing actually." Saf chewed down her lower lip.

"Then why are you here? You should have gone to the police." He looks to our group. I swallowed hard and look up to Calum who were in my side.

"It's kind of very complicated, and we beg for you to just help us out." Calum clear his throat afterwards.

Saf's father shook his head and sighed, looking over his daughter. "What are you?" His eyebrows arch up and meet Calum's eyes. Calum was taken a back and I saw his adam's apple bobbing up and down.

"You don't have to lie, I can sense you." Oh crap. I look up to Calum again and I saw him tensed. Everyone around can feel the tension and I started to feel nervous.

"Are you one of us?" Ashton broke the long silence, stepping forward. "Actually, I was against you." He chuckles deeply.

"You're a werewolf hunter?" Calum says, backing Ashton away from Saf's father. Werewolf hunter? That sounds ridiculous but who the hell would want to hunt werewolves?

"Retired." He smiled at them. I met Safeira's eyes and they were intently piercing Acer's, he shook his head at her and look down on his feet. Oh another crap.

"We shouldn't be here." Ace stated, motioning for Calum and Ashton to leave already. We all take the steps towards the door when Safeira's voice boomed around the room.