11/01

11/01: missing

jourdan:

Calum already got out of hospital yesterday and he healed just right after we woke up.

Today was the day I'm going to apologize to Renee for being such a bitch around her. Calum had told me everything and I understood. It wasn't anyone's fault, they were in love.

"It's because you can't teach your heart to love someone you don't," Said Calum on his relationship advices on me. I look up to his quote and he was right. I can't force Luke to love me if he truly has fallen to my best friend.

"Let them have their happily-ever-after and don't be this witch who would do anything to break  them up." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes to what he said. That's all about Calum, one second he's all serious and he's going to pull off a joke in another. It's just nice having a friend like him.

I headed to school late since I had slept late last night because I have to finish some of my school projects that I almost forgot to do.

"What's with all these flyers?" I ask myself as I headed inside the school ground. I have notice a bunch of flyers taped in walls and posts of every part of the school.

A paper flew to the ends of my toes and I have to pick it up because it plastered big letters of MISSING. Curiousity went took over my brain as I read the letters.

MISSING: LUKE HEMMINGS

I immediately shut my mouth with my hand before I could even scream.

Luke is missing? Is this kind of a big joke? Because this isn't funny at all.

I run inside to look for Renee. How did it even happened? Luke is like six feet tall, who would dare to kidnap him?

"Renee," She sat on the ground, Luke's familiar varsity jacket was on her hands and she was crying on it. I never imagine Renee being this miserable.

I sat beside her, trying my best to comfort my broken hearted best friend. She lost Luke and I don't have an idea of how and why.

"What happened?"

She shook her head and sighed to turn and look at me.

"They took him. They took him away from me." She swallowed hard right after she realize she spilled that out to me.

"Who?"

"Someone." She stood up to her feet and I immediately held her wrist before she could even walk out from me.

"You can tell me, Renee." I softly say, standing up. She smiled and shook her head no. "Don't be sorry for me, it's my fault."

"Your fault?" I stitch my eyebrows together in confusion. How is it her fault?

"Jourdan, you don't undertand. Okay? You don't have to. It's okay, I can take care of this myself." She shook my shoulders slightly, her eyes trying to convince me that it's going to be okay and that I don't have to worry but it wasn't.

"What happened to forever?" I blurt out. "What?" She chuckles softly.

"You and I, we're partners forever. We would never leave each others, right? What happened to our pinky promise?" I choked, trying not to be the crybaby again. I literally miss my best friend.

"It's not about it, Jour. We are still best friends, but leave this up to me. I need to do this on my own." She put a smile on her face, I shook my head. I disagree.

"We're still partners, then why are you doing this all alone?" I ask, crossing my arms above my chest. She sighed.

"It's dangerous." She counters. I rolled my eyes and snort. "I like dangerous." I sneered. She chuckled nervously before playfully ruffling my hair.

"No." She stated. I pout and made the eye. "Not the eyes, Jourdan. You're not doing that." She pointed, backing away from me.

"Let me help you. We'll find him for you. Let's be partners again," I smiled, holding my pinky up for her to twirl it with hers. She shrugs and nodded, before locking our pinkies together.

▪ ▪ ▪

It was when the school finally called it a day. I and Renee wandered off the whole school to have some clues and stuffs like that.

Luke was lost just right after the prom, but Renee didn't gave any informations anymore. It just stop right there and I can sense that it's more than it, he's not just missing or kidnapped- it was planned and Renee knew about it.

My phone started to ring. I pick it up and found out it was Calum.

"What?" Not such a nice greeting but how should I greet him politely if he just interrupted me with this investigating from the crime.

"Get out of the school, Jourdan." His voice was full of authorization. I heard muffling from the background and it seems like he was in a rush.

"Wh-what? Why? I have something to do. Important, Calum." I tried to tell him. But his voice gain so much urgency and I feel like there's something coming to get me. Renee's attention struck to me and her eyebrows were stitched.

"Jourdan, listen to me. You have to get out of there. He's coming." He was panicking. I can sense it. He's breathing was unstable through the line.

"Who's coming? Michael?" I ask. He's the only person I know that I have to keep myself from.

"No. The Alpha."

I swallowed hard as my heartbeats started to fasten.

"Get out of the school, Jourdan. I'm coming for you." He assures me.

"No matter what happens, just run away from him." He orders, I nod repeatedly. "No matter what happen, fight. Calum, fight for me." I gulped.

"What's that?" Renee broke the silence from the classroom. Her eyes scanned the whole place.

"What?" I ask. I cannot even hear a thing. "I heard something." She says before she kneels down and leans her ear to the floor.

"Someone's coming." She stated before standing up to her feet and grab me by my wrist, running out of the classroom and to who knows where.

cliffhanger

woah woah woah