25

Introduction for Book Two:

Four months of Summer. School's starting again and it's much harder for Acer Seth to start all over again.

Acer Seth lost his sister and he wasn't sure if his friends are still around yet.

His girlfriend, Safeira Anderson, have decided to transfer to high school where Acer studied since eight grade-- in order to company the lone werewolf.

After the incident, Acer became the Alpha himself for killing Erin and he was also sure that Calum Hood turned to Alpha and became the very first True Alpha of their generation for over a hundred years.

His sister's death took a big impact on their lives, not only to Calum-- but to everyone else. To Renee, to Ashton, to their parents and even to the whole Sydney. Knowing that the Seth family are famous around their place and it's hard to hide that the oldest daughter of Dean and Theora just died.

It was a strange death in everybody's eyes since they didn't saw the whole happening. All they know is Jourdan Seth was reported as brutally murdered in the woods and in a single click, her burial was surrounded with her schoolmates, teachers, close friends, family and almost everyone.

It's Acer's junior year and he just needed to adjust from his surroundings. Maybe it's hard, maybe not but he have to move on from the sudden death. But the one thing he needs to focus on, is taking care of his friend, Calum Hood, who have been suffering from the loss. He was aware that it causes him both physical and emotional pain, but it's just too hard to fix someone so broken.

Acer Seth would find a way, knowing that something's hidden and he needs to find it. Search for the one thing that would fix his bestfriend, even if he has to swim across the seven seas and travel the world.

In order to save Calum Hood from dying through endless pain and misery. In order to save his friends from the upcoming pack. 

- - -

Yes, Jourdan's dead, she's dead and it's not even funny. Blame Calia for everything.