17

17: arms

Jourdan

"Where did you found this house?" I ask as long as we entered the house of Calum's I never liked.

"I didn't found it, it was given to me." He says, putting his bag over the small couch. "Wow. Who did?" I say, standing behind him.

"Grandpa had my name on the house' title, since he wanted me to have a "normal" family in this house." He puts an air quote as he turned to face me, rolling his eyes afterwards.

"Which is not going to happen." He adds. Slightly scoffing to that fact. "Why not?" I ask him, curious of what's the matter.

"How am I suppose to have "normal" kids when I have werewolf blood running in my genes." He roll his eyes again.

"I'm not even going to have a wife." He smugs.

I literally burst out laughing hysterically. I began to clutch down my stomach because I can't stop myself from laughing.

"What's so funny?" His eyebrows meets and didn't even had a smile on his face. He's talking about settling down, for real?

"I have never ever had a conversation with a werewolf wanting to raise kids, like ever!" I laugh again and I was almost rolling down the floor.

"Okay, I'm good." I finally say when I recovered. He sat down the couch and just looked up at me, blankly.

"I was serious, Jourdan." I gulped. Calum's serious about settling down someday? That never crossed my mind.

Without words to say, I sat beside him and listened. "It's my one purpose in life, it's like my escape from everything." He says, staring down to nothing as if he was really in deep thought.

"From everything. You mean about being a werewolf." I suppose to think of that in my mind before I carelessly said that out loud.

He nods slowly before smiling at me, I swear my world stop when his eyes met mine and I was sure I blushed. "You have to go back." He says to me, standing and heading towards the door.

"Can I ask a favor?" I called after him, standing to my feet. He turned to face me, leaning against the door.

"Can we.. well uh, can we get this house painted?" I ask him shyly. I started to fidget again when he suddenly laughed. "Sure." He lick his lips before motioning me to come over.

"By weekends." I say, slightly patting his shoulder as I was about to go for the door. "By weekends." He repeats.

He opens the door for me, but before I could even step outside his house he shove me backwards harshly that I nearly fell to the ground.

I was about to get pissed and shit when someone run to Calum. Ashton?

"Dude, what happened to you?" Calum immediately check on Ashton who was struggling from something I don't know.

He push the door close before taking Ashton towards the couch where we have been. I came behind them because right now, I can't just leave.

"Did you got into a fight with Michael?" Calum guessed, looking up at me and returning his gaze back to Ashton.

"With Renee, actually." My eyes nearly poked out of it sockets. Ashton can't hurt that bad, he's bleeding and shit but Renee can't do that. My bestfriend can't do that.

"What actually happened?" Calum says, helping Ashton taking his shirt off. "We were.. ouch!" He slap Calum's hand away when he touched his bleeding wound.